Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Wow EB still has a FSR!!!!! Insane, nobody wanted these, oh well even better for me. People not picking up now I think will regret down the line, because these are sweet. I might get a 3rd pair to keep DS forever, since Jeter was my fav baseball player ever.

Wow EB still has a FSR!!!!! Insane, nobody wanted these, oh well even better for me. People not picking up now I think will regret down the line, because these are sweet. I might get a 3rd pair to keep DS forever, since Jeter was my fav baseball player ever.

I just tried selecting a size 12 and it said sold out.

Went to champs to pick up and looked at list of winners only had 13 names :wow: thats crazy.

Don't fool yourself in thinking they're limited. 90% of the people feasted on eastbay the entire day so far, it's just happily sitting there with an endless amount of inventory online. More pairs will be pushed out too after resellers cancelling their orders realizing they're bricks and then more returning their pairs later on. Nah im kidding lol...enjoy your shoes, glad everyone ate!

Top three 11 lows ever.

If Not #1

This Shoe Is Bananas!
giphy.gif

Don't fool yourself in thinking they're limited. 90% of the people feasted on eastbay the entire day so far, it's just happily sitting there with an endless amount of inventory online. More pairs will be pushed out too after resellers cancelling their orders realizing they're bricks and then more returning their pairs later on. Nah im kidding lol...enjoy your shoes, glad everyone ate!

Don't fool yourself into thinking they're not limited lol. Most Champs got a FSR or so. A lot of pairs were allocated to EastBay so it seems like they're not limited because we all ate. No mom & pop shops, no boutiques, no Tier0 accounts, no FootLockers, no FinishLines, no FootActions. If one dealership were to have 500 Lamborghini's available for purchase and you can just walk in and buy one with no problem, it would give off the illusion that the car is easily attainable and not rare. If you were to hear that there are only 700 of that model in the country and other dealerships only got 1 or 2 cars each, it would show exactly how rare these shoes truly are.

Stupid Snkrs

Won a pair by accident in the wrong size??
went for a 10.5
pending turned to sold out
no GOT EM page
but I got a bank charge and order on my NDC acct for a size 11

called to cancel my order and they said it's too late, already shipping out!

:rolleyes::smh:

Stupid Snkrs

went for a 10.5
no GOT EM page

Happened to me for Black LeBron AZG's. Went for a 7.5, opened the mail and it was a 12.

Snkrs wouldn’t even take my payment
Kept getting errors
Then when it did take my payment I was pending for 10 min
Then it just switched to soldout without any notice :smh:

Maybe 1% of people know they are on Eastbay. People like us that follow this **** daily are the minority. There's a ton of people that tried on SNKRS this morning that have no clue they are on Eastbay.

Just got my shipping confirmation email from Eastbay. That was fast. I’m still waiting on Champs to send me shipping confirmation for the Katrina 3s.

Same it asked for the code on debit card 3x and said pending for 15min then sold out.

Yep same here
I should of used a different payment but figured it would of been a waste of time
Some mentioned using a different payment worked for them
Snkrs keeps getting worse....

Haven’t ordered anything off EB in awhile
Don’t remember getting processed and shipping this fast
Tracking just updated
It’s coming in wednesday

Don't fool yourself into thinking they're not limited lol. Most Champs got a FSR or so. A lot of pairs were allocated to EastBay so it seems like they're not limited because we all ate. No mom & pop shops, no boutiques, no Tier0 accounts, no FootLockers, no FinishLines, no FootActions. If one dealership were to have 500 Lamborghini's available for purchase and you can just walk in and buy one with no problem, it would give off the illusion that the car is easily attainable and not rare. If you were to hear that there are only 700 of that model in the country and other dealerships only got 1 or 2 cars each, it would show exactly how rare these shoes truly are.

Maybe 1% of people know they are on Eastbay. People like us that follow this **** daily are the minority. There's a ton of people that tried on SNKRS this morning that have no clue they are on Eastbay.

Trueeeee ya'll right. lol.

hahahha.jpg

Stupid Snkrs

went for a 10.5
no GOT EM page

Yeah, I don't know what was up with them. I got a pending notice, then switched to purchase, then to sold out. No email and nothing under my orders. Was about to check out on Eastbay, and got an email from Nike, confirming my order.

My eastbay order says: Status: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL

Those you received tracking already are lucky!

Back
Top Bottom