Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Suede is pretty buttery. No complaints here. Definitely going to be swapping out the leather laces for the rope laces though.

IMG_0155.jpg

Last edited:
Local for sale site going crazy over these. Looks like resellers panicking. Looks like they bought it all. None for us locally. Cant stand these guys with over 10 pairs for sale. Ruining the sneaker love...

These things are really nice.. and materials are butter. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a patent-less 11, but it actually isn’t bad since they’re lows. And they paid attention to details.. the stitched 2, the debossed logos on the tongue tag, leather laces (although, I think I’m gonna like the round a lil more), cool box, plastic shoe trees. Not bad at all, if I didn’t have so much money tied up in shoes so far this year, I’d grab a 2nd pair.

These things are really nice.. and materials are butter. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a patent-less 11, but it actually isn’t bad since they’re lows. And they paid attention to details.. the stitched 2, the debossed logos on the tongue tag, leather laces (although, I think I’m gonna like the round a lil more), cool box, plastic shoe trees. Not bad at all, if I didn’t have so much money tied up in shoes so far this year, I’d grab a 2nd pair.

Well said...but geez Jordan Brand has brought it within 2018.

I was able to cop 2 pairs on EB. And just received shipment confirmation.
Now if only JB will release these in black.....
Or maybe I can just dye my 2nd pair to black.

That's exactly what I showed them in the app. It's 6 pm. They literally wasted 20 mins of my time and gave me some other size that wasn't mine. I just walked out.

What size you looking for? Maybe someone who doubled up can give ya a hand if you didn't grab on Eastbay.

Wow so I just called Champs located in Mission Viejo CA, they sold all the unclaimed pairs at 3pm WTF :smh: glad I didn't hit there, I would've been pissed because it clearly says on the APP you have until 6pm to pick up on weekdays!!!

Stupid Snkrs

Won a pair by accident in the wrong size??
went for a 10.5
pending turned to sold out
no GOT EM page
but I got a bank charge and order on my NDC acct for a size 11

called to cancel my order and they said it's too late, already shipping out!

:rolleyes::smh:

so you're the one who got my size 11 pair on snkrs?! kidding, hopefully you'll get a pair in your size!

Snkrs wouldn’t even take my payment
Kept getting errors
Then when it did take my payment I was pending for 10 min
Then it just switched to soldout without any notice :smh:

yup, same thing happened to me, from pending to sold out, no notice whatsoever :frown:

so you're the one who got my size 11 pair on snkrs?! kidding, hopefully you'll get a pair in your size!

yup, same thing happened to me, from pending to sold out, no notice whatsoever :frown:
This happen often to me... thought that was normal??

Anybody have, or know anyone who has an extra 9 or 9.5? So heartbroken I missed out I've never wanted another pair of js so badly:frown:

These were just sitting on EB, so I said F it and just ordered. I am NOT a fan of Jeter (super overrated), and am lukewarm about the shoe ... but ... I don't know. I just wanted to buy something.

We'll see how I feel when them come in. I love 11s, and they look solid in pix, so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom