Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Reserved as well. It’s been a long time I got a reserve. Got reserves for adult and youth sizes. I’m guessing these are going to be super EZ cop.

Damn everybody is getting reserves! Glad to see those who wanted them are getting them. I’m pumped I got a white and green based XI

Damn everybody is getting reserves! Glad to see those who wanted them are getting them. I’m pumped I got a white and green based XI

Even with my reserve, I'm gonna cop in store. Have two 10 min head starts, they told me I can use my VIP coupons too. No sense in waiting a week to get these in hand, IMO.

Got a reserve as well but I’m going to pass on these. All Jordan 11 Lows can be had for good prices on StockX so I can get these later down the line. There’s bigger fish to catch in the coming weeks.

I forgot to mention on my last post that I posted my reserve pic on. I do have $30 in FNL WC, but some FNL stores are saying they won't honor the WC on a new release, but when I bought my BC3's, the gal at FNL in-store honored a $10 WC. While these aren't a must-have for me, they are pretty cool. Decisions...

I forgot to mention on my last post that I posted my reserve pic on. I do have $30 in FNL WC, but some FNL stores are saying they won't honor the WC on a new release, but when I bought my BC3's, the gal at FNL in-store honored a $10 WC. While these aren't a must-have for me, they are pretty cool. Decisions...
They best be taking rewards at FTL/Champs/FA

Only time I was denied using rewards was for gold toes and they said it was because it was a quick strike.

They best be taking rewards at FTL/Champs/FA
Doesn't matter if it's a Foot store or FNL, it always depends on the employee.

Last weekend FA wouldn't take any of my rewards for the Royal 1s (they said no rewards on quickstrikes but these aren't even QS) but the FL employee asked if I had any coupons before I paid.

Doesn't matter if it's a Foot store or FNL, it always depends on the employee.

Last weekend FA wouldn't take any of my rewards for the Royal 1s (they said no rewards on quickstrikes but these aren't even QS) but the FL employee asked if I had any coupons before I paid.
You're right. It's ALL dependent upon the employee/manager. A lot of the reason why I take my business to FTL is that they let me use my rewards on release day products, the other chains do not. The only thing they don't let me use it on is QS' and holiday 11's. FNL, at least in my experience, let's me use rewards on everything. I won't hesitate to drop the product and buy it elsewhere if they don't let me use my coupons. I know it's only about 10-20 dollars, but we get them for a reason. I don't fancy using rewards for only socks...

Back
Top Bottom