Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

With the white breds releasing this past weekend, i been thinking about these HEAVY. Lol

slept on em. Even when they were on SALE sale. Now im hurtin.

boutta let somebody BUSS my head for like 270+. smh

Things are gems:

3F1831F9-8F61-49F3-82D0-E354DA0758DA.jpeg

Mine squeak like no other and feel cheap if that makes you feel any better about not buying. It's a good looking shoe but this pic makes them look a billion times better.

Mine squeak like no other and feel cheap if that makes you feel any better about not buying. It's a good looking shoe but this pic makes them look a billion times better.
I sent mine back to NDC for squeaking and they told me there wasn’t anything wrong with them and returned them to me. I put them in a clothes donation box. Had two pairs of Baron lows, first one started squeaking like crazy, too. Donated them as well and sold my DS pair LOL

I sent mine back to NDC for squeaking and they told me there wasn’t anything wrong with them and returned them to me. I put them in a clothes donation box. Had two pairs of Baron lows, first one started squeaking like crazy, too. Donated them as well and sold my DS pair LOL
I can just see it now. Your friends waiting for you somewhere, “where the HELL is rainking?” All of a sudden there is squeaking heard in the far distance. “Oh, wait, here he comes! That’s his squeak.“ :rofl:

I can just see it now. Your friends waiting for you somewhere, “where the HELL is rainking?” All of a sudden there is squeaking heard in the far distance. “Oh, wait, here he comes! That’s his squeak.“ :rofl:
Man I was so pissed. I got an email from some woman at Nike in the claims dept explaining how they inspected them and found nothing wrong, and that she reviewed the claim and agreed. She said noises and squeaks aren't defects or flaws in workmanship etc, so it wasn't covered. I replied and said it was a joke and that I wasn't some teenager looking to game their system, check my order history LOL. Of course, I never received a reply.

I think I wore those things like five times; the squeak was only in one shoe and it was LOUD, plus I could feel something wrong under my foot. I should've never said anything about the noise and returned them for reason of a faulty air bag, then someone there would've had to try them on, not just looked at them. They were basically brand new, so of course they looked fine, dip****s. My navy snakes squeak now, but it took months for it to start and it's minor, anyway. I don't even notice it 95 percent of the time. Those emeralds, it was different. Made them unwearable.

Last edited:
I got an email from some woman at Nike in the claims dept explaining how they inspected them and found nothing wrong, and that she reviewed the claim and agreed. She said noises and squeaks aren't defects or flaws in workmanship etc, so it wasn't covered. I replied and said it was a joke and that I wasn't some teenager looking to game their system, check my order history LOL. Of course I never received a reply.
Noises and squeaks aren’t defects? That is so stupid. Who wants their shoes to always squeak when they are walking. They wouldn’t accept that if they had to go to a nice dinner event and their shoes were squeaking. What a bunch of 💩 They are idiots. I wonder why the lows squeak?
They were basically brand new, so of course they looked fine, dip****s.
:rofl:

Like it's really bad. You have to walk stiff legged so it's silent. I sitll have mine but haven't really taken care of them so the bottom looks like pee mix with a bag sweet tarts and glitter. I literally tried everything to get them stop and nothing would work.

Back
Top Bottom