Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

IMG_3940.JPG
Really like these in person!

Are these fcfs in store at footlocker and other foot stores or do I have to wait until 3 pm to get a pair?

They were a reserve at Footaction, Foot Locker and Champs by me but Finish Line was fcfs.
Thanks so I gotta wait until 3 to get a pair at footlocker or champs?My size is available on SNKRS, but I want to wear the shoes today.

Thanks so I gotta wait until 3 to get a pair at footlocker or champs?My size is available on SNKRS, but I want to wear the shoes today.

You may just want to call the store and check to see if they have extra :emoji_pear:s in your size.

Went to FTL to pickup my pair
Dude said I can use my rewards
But when he scanned it, it wouldn’t register
Tried typing it in, still wouldn’t work smh
Wasn’t about to pay $192 otd
So I walked out
Just copped from cityblue for $175 no tax + free shipping :pimp:

Went to FTL to pickup my pair
Dude said I can use my rewards
But when he scanned it, it wouldn’t register
Tried typing it in, still wouldn’t work smh
Wasn’t about to pay $192 otd
So I walked out
Just copped from cityblue for $175 no tax + free shipping :pimp:

Nice pick up! I need to learn to work the system.

anybody successfully used VIP rewards on these in store?

I used rewards for these at FTL. I used my rewards and made the purchase on my wife’s account to get her platinum for shadow release. No problems. I hope they aren’t updating their systems or something so these in store discounts go away in the future. Given that many of these releases sell out it’s pretty much the only discount we have left :frown:

anybody successfully used VIP (FTL, FTA & CHM) rewards on these in store?

I have one of those rewards you get thru email
Wouldn’t work in store
I think if you have one on your phone(app) you should be good
I’ve used the email reward code in the past before in store
So it’s odd I couldn’t today.....

I used rewards for these at FTL. I used my rewards and made the purchase on my wife’s account to get her platinum for shadow release. No problems. I hope they aren’t updating their systems or something so these in store discounts go away in the future. Given that many of these releases sell out it’s pretty much the only discount we have left :frown:

I have one of those rewards you get thru email
Wouldn’t work in store
I think if you have one on your phone(app) you should be good
I’ve used the email reward code in the past before in store
So it’s odd I couldn’t today.....

cool cool...repped you both! I do have a couple of $20 vip rewards, will use them toward these then.

Copped and they took the $20 coupon. I know if I had to go to Flushing FTL, they would've been on that ********.

For some reason retro+ low colorways have always settled well with me, not so much for mid XIs.

These look fresh from the pics, might have to stroll by footlocker later and check em out.

Back
Top Bottom