Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Mine should be arriving tomorrow from finishline. Can't wait to see how they look in person. Not sure why I waited so long but glad my size was still available.

I finally found these in my size for retail from a Shiekh store that is getting them shipped in from another location. I tried on a pair that was a 1/2 size too big and they do look nice on foot. Really catches the eye like the concords do. I went around a mall to look for them and there are some sparse pairs still around but not a lot.

Look like concord lows most of the time (which I don’t have so it’s all good) but when the sun hits em ooooh weeeee
L0H1aEp.jpg

I got good Ebates discounts for both my pairs. I grabbed my mom's pair (Men's 7) for $161, and my size 9 for $154. My mom's had mismatched patent leather, but otherwise she loves them. That green sheen!

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

My pair had buttery leather certain places. One shoe it's on the sides but on the other it's the tongue.

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

The shoe is just fire. They looked better in person while the Cool Grey disappointed me when I saw them. I almost skipped these for the Greys too. :smokin

I find the mini Jumpman used on the back amusing. It works there but it looks really funny. I bet he talks trash in a high-pitched voice.

Attachments

• DSC00621.JPG
    DSC00621.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 405
Man.. I would’ve liked to grab em at the $120ish range. They have some nice leather, but not really a full retail shoe for me.

Yeah, I was lucky to get them from centre for 122, I was not planning on getting them, but couldnt pass up for the price. They have been shipped and are on my way :smile:

With the white breds releasing this past weekend, i been thinking about these HEAVY. Lol

slept on em. Even when they were on SALE sale. Now im hurtin.

boutta let somebody BUSS my head for like 270+. smh

Things are gems:

3F1831F9-8F61-49F3-82D0-E354DA0758DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom