Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Just got the delayed email from NIke. :smh: I swear I get that for anything I order anymore.

Not everyone.
I missed on Ndc draw, but got thru on fnl and applied the $20 reward, So it worked out for the better, that $9.99 shipping they put up out the blue though was bs.

Not everyone.
I missed on Ndc draw, but got thru on fnl and applied the $20 reward, So it worked out for the better, that $9.99 shipping they put up out the blue though was bs.

Well thats why I said "seemed". :D

Nike order shipped, don't remember the last thing I won on a draw from them.  Nothing this year at least.

Nike order shipped, don't remember the last thing I won on a draw from them.  Nothing this year at least.

Nice. I feel ya, the draw is wack.. Seems like it was at least possible to hit on Nike prior.

You'll enjoy these.. I was planning to keep em iced for a while but they're just too clean. Broke em out the last couple days.

I know that this is off topic, but how would I go by changing my aviator?
Scroll up to the top of the page, hover mouse over your name in the top right corner, go to 'My Profile', then you should see a 'Replace Avatar' link on the left underneath your current avatar.

I think that 'The Draw' is good. It keeps jokers honest and not buying what they don't need in excess. Gives nike to go thru and randomly select folks. Its more suspenseful than having your phone or browser tied up for 30 minutes. The sucky party is getting that L.

Scroll up to the top of the page, hover mouse over your name in the top right corner, go to 'My Profile', then you should see a 'Replace Avatar' link on the left underneath your current avatar.

Thank you. I'm on mobile and it does not have that option.

Back
Top Bottom