Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Does anyone know where I can get my OG Cherry's restored for a good price and good work?

Quise2024 is my guy lol I been selling the homie shoes for years. And he sells me shoes too lol why you order them when u could of hit me to hold em for u

Quise2024 is my guy lol I been selling the homie shoes for years. And he sells me shoes too lol why you order them when u could of hit me to hold em for u

I left for the holiday weekend thursday around lunch time. Didnt even know we had em til that friday

See quise this is what happens when u be a smart *** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Would anyone consider wearing flu game on one foot, and gym red on the other?
You would look like the clown who wore one legend blue and one pantone 11. If your asking this question you already let everyone know what you are.

well , bought the last pair at niketown ny and went straight for a size swap. all because i was too lazy and waited

well , bought the last pair at niketown ny and went straight for a size swap. all because i was too lazy and waited
but... doin so you could had paid less on goat for your size.
plus I know some eu sites with full size runs and one of them wit conversion is less than retail. let me know if you some how return yours

tongue.gif
Awww...very cute.

plus I know some eu sites with full size runs and one of them wit conversion is less than retail. let me know if you some how return yours

discount. paid 170 after everything so its not too bad. thanks though

discount. paid 170 after everything so its not too bad. thanks though
Ok, would had been around that anyway

Where they at :nerd:
pm

Back
Top Bottom