Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Probably speaking about there leather goods.
Lol no. Gucci shoes are not know as a quality brand to those who really know high end shoes. Read up on other clothing forums, Gucci shoes are not considered a quality brand like Vass, Edward green, etc.

Not to derail, just funny seeing fashionista crap held up as quality brands. You buy Gucci for the same reason you buy Jordan’s, styling and name brand, not quality.

Lol, kids. You have no idea what you're even talking about. I've worn Jordan's BEFORE 1990, so take a backseat. Also, if your read my prior posts, you'd know I don't expect Gucci or LV quality. Like I said, some sneakerheads aren't the brightest crayon in the box and you qualify. You just sound dumb because the original 13 had nice materials(not a fake looking stiff toebox). I had those too...so run along now, troll.

Sure buddy. If you were actually there, you would know they used synthetic leather a long time ago too. Again, we are talking about a retro, of a retro of a retro.

It’s basically the same shoe...Looked at them yesterday at one of my local spots and the black leather used is just slightly more tumbled...

That being said I’d slide the 2013 pair since they seem to be getting some decent prices on the aftermarket...Then you can buy these new ones and pocket a couple extra bucks...

This is what I did

Back in the day..

3D5E92F2-F135-4390-866F-7298F04E0863.jpeg

I recently came across a ton of Eastbay catalogs from the OG days that I’ll have to get scanned in to share. Looking through them hit me right in the nostalgic feels man and those prices.

Lol no. Gucci shoes are not know as a quality brand to those who really know high end shoes. Read up on other clothing forums, Gucci shoes are not considered a quality brand like Vass, Edward green, etc.

Not to derail, just funny seeing fashionista crap held up as quality brands. You buy Gucci for the same reason you buy Jordan’s, styling and name brand, not quality.

So your saying there not Italian leather. I like my horse bit loafers.

This is a young adulthood/ childhood shoe to me. All the memories with MJ and wanting them bring back a lot of nostagia. Im getting a pair to beat the hell out of. Yep.

In my case my insurance sucked at the location I worked at and they wouldn’t cover much of her medical expense when she was born because her immune system was very weak. What matters is she’s completely healthy today. Thanks for your kind words.

I'm glad that your daughter is doing fine after treatment.
Have 2 kids myself too.
My son is called MJ (not michael, but his second first name is indeed Jordan, after i managed to insist for it contra my wife).

So your saying there not Italian leather. I like my horse bit loafers.

Just saying they are machine made junk. What does “Italian leather” even mean specifically? It comes from Italian cows, tanneries, what? Is it the quality of the leather soles, how the leather is tanned, the welting, what? They aren’t handmade, so it can’t be that.

Not saying Gucci horsebit loafers don’t have value, they look stylish and make you fit in with everyone else on Park ave, but quality they are not.

To be honest, I have a pair of Gucci loafers, I did not buy them for quality. No one buys them for quality, they just use quality as an excuse for spending $500 bucks, when reality is they liked how they looked. They also make people feel special, even though every overweight and over tanned girl in the Midwest can buy gucci nowadays.

Quality shoes start at $700 btw, and really good shoes start at $1000. Good luck buying them anywhere outside of major cities too btw.

Check out Vass, Edward green, etc.

8DEC66BD-A200-4D1F-9B75-C23664894A0D.jpeg
Just saying they are machine made junk. What does “Italian leather” even mean specifically? It comes from Italian cows, tanneries, what? Is it the quality of the leather soles, how the leather is tanned, the welting, what? They aren’t handmade, so it can’t be that.

Not saying Gucci horsebit loafers don’t have value, they look stylish and make you fit in with everyone else on Park ave, but quality they are not.

To be honest, I have a pair of Gucci loafers, I did not buy them for quality. No one buys them for quality, they just use quality as an excuse for spending $500 bucks, when reality is they liked how they looked. They also make people feel special, even though every overweight and over tanned girl in the Midwest can buy gucci nowadays.

Quality shoes start at $700 btw, and really good shoes start at $1000. Good luck buying them anywhere outside of major cities too btw.

Check out Vass, Edward green, etc.

You must have fakes (j/k) cause my leather on my loafers is pretty good. But that’s subjective. People think quality leather is tumbled or soft to the touch. That’s not always the case. Pretty much 100% of all leather is coated for durability

Leather is expensive. Companies rather invest in ways to improve on way to make synthetic leather look real rather than use real leather.

64B49588-AE6A-49B1-B7E9-511FD5D6FA98.png
This loafer alone trumps everything on that Ferragamos site, that is if you’re judging quality based off the look of the leather.

Back
Top Bottom