Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Jesus times sure have changed. Grey Toes sat on shelves when they dropped nearly 10 years ago. Now people want them.
Tell me about it. I bought mine at the outlets.

Those Olive IXs, though..... Can't believe people are going crazy over them now. Everybody hated them back in the day. I thought they were ugly in 1994, I thought they were ugly in 2002, and I thought they were ugly in 2012. Nothing will change my mind.

Tell me about it. I bought mine at the outlets.

Those Olive IXs, though..... Can't believe people are going crazy over them now. Everybody hated them back in the day. I thought they were ugly in 1994, I thought they were ugly in 2002, and I thought they were ugly in 2012. Nothing will change my mind.

Agreed with this entire post.

Go figure I put in for a raffles for these for the hell of it and I just got the call. Bet when I put in mad tickets for red pods and grey toes I won't get 1 call lol

The barons seem like a perfect kid or female shoe. I'm thinking of picking a pair up for the gf
nerd.gif

Go figure I put in for a raffles for these for the hell of it and I just got the call. Bet when I put in mad tickets for red pods and grey toes I won't get 1 call lol
So was this a practice round like the people who add a shoe to their cart for the sheer sport of it?

Still not sure about the "glittery" wrap around piece, but the rest of the shoe is top notch.  Uppers are very nice.  Glad I grabbed them.  

I think people that add to cart "for practice or to test" are **EDITED**

Woah, I don't want to get banned but it's nothing I can type legally.
Let me tell you, I tried it wit the wheat foams, just to see if I could get them.

Fell asleep waiting so long...

Saw I got them, went to checkout....GONE!

Never again. If I get it in my cart, it is MINES!

Still not sure about the "glittery" wrap around piece, but the rest of the shoe is top notch.  Uppers are very nice.  Glad I grabbed them.  
View media item 1230072
:smokin A friend got them in today, good looking shoe and the cloak effect isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although I didn't see it in the day. If I didn't have my barely worn black toes (similar white upper), I might've copped.

Back
Top Bottom