Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
They look nothing alike tho...unless you white lmao.

Ha! Nah-I'm black-I admit I never really looked directly at them though! But-they do sound alike! I can't tell which one of those cats is rap/singin on the hook! I hope black/reds are red not infra...

Hold on hold on.... A white BOTTOM SOLE makes them look "faker"? :rofl: I can't.
1. They looked fake to begin with tho?
2. Who cares about the bottoms.

Wish I was on my laptop for a gif right now

How about this?
196157.gif

:wink:

Last edited:
The 13 breds had white bottoms too though
Definitely the worst parts of both shoes.

I can live with the white bottom, I can't live with that hologram piece on the WolfGreys

Last edited:
I got a call from one of the smaller GR only Footlocker's tonight that I won the raffle so I am happy. Nothing like getting a call early in the week to feel relief. The Baron colorway in the 9's are one of my favorite all-time 9 color ways so I am looking forward to getting these. I will try to get the Slam Dunk 6's but they look like they will be pretty hard so after this weekend most likely it is on to the Infrared 6's at the end of the next month. Hope everyone that wants these get them.

Pods are infrared not Red….

Still like them...

But now they are the INFRARED PODS

RIP RED PODS

NO, they are GR.

I live in the $#!tt!est place to get shoes.

Closest place is the HOH 200 miles away.

None of the local sneakerheads get anything local unless they are GR.

3M 13's:Not one single store got a pair, not even local SP and they usually get everything.

Baron 13's: Champs, Footaction, SP, Kids FL.....
im lost now....i didn't say anything about gr or anything, i simply stated these are more limited than the Baron 9s...bro those were everywhere, even dsg online got em and they only get the most general of general releases.

Squadrons are one of my favorite models ever not just 13's.

And I heard someone mention the Hologram was a spongy material.
So I may be able to paint right over it without sanding it first?

Sidenote: the red pods are Infrared
i would actually like to see that. going flat black over it would be dope imo

can someone do a mockup real quick

Imma put it this way. IF my girl cops me a pair of the wolf greys, then I'll def have the shiny portion painted. If not oh well

Edit: JM on tongue will be painted too

Last edited:
Pass on the Wolf greys. Only XIIIs worth getting this year are the Red/Grey Toes.

Jesus times sure have changed. Grey Toes sat on shelves when they dropped nearly 10 years ago. Now people want them.

Back
Top Bottom