Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Thanks as always babyjs23

Sidenote: Im looking at my a Winners Circle coupons for FNL and just realized that, they also sent me a $10 and $20 coupon that can be used in conjunction with the WC $20, so I should get $40 off right? Or will they punk me on J's.
Anybody know?
Anytime fam[emoji]128077[/emoji] I would have had them up earlier than my initial posting this morning, but we had a power outage in our office building :lol:

As far as using the coupon on top of the WC, the coupon is restricted to J's.
I've only been able to use it once, but it was because the CS rep wasn't aware of the restrictions at the time when I called to add my in-store purchase to my WC account, back when the WC 4's released.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks fellas.
Maybe I'll grab $100 in gym shorts or a pair of those Futures or something.

Is there a paint, or leather dye that I can purchase in store and not online that I can paint the HG with.

I want to wear them Sunday and I haven't got the Angelus yet.

Team Europe copped these! :D Sold out in minutes on the site I usually shop at. Didn't feel these at first, but they grew on me.

Strange. FNL has had the countdown timer up since at least last night for the adult sizes but not the GS sizes. I wonder if that was on purpose and if it something they will continue doing in the future for Jordan releases.

What happened to the 10am drops? And if these are limit one might be better safe than sorry.

tickets are already gone. its too late for stores unless people dont show up to get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom