Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
was able to add cart on both fnl and nike right on the dot at 5am. no splash for fnl and no captcha for nike.
used shopdiscover on finishline and no issues plus rewards card.
171.42 after discounts aint too bad

was able to add cart on both fnl and nike right on the dot at 5am. no splash for fnl and no captcha for nike.
cashback doesnt apply to Jordan releases @ FNL

got that finishline e-mail invoice in less than a minute. 5:01

cashback doesnt apply to Jordan releases @ FNL

it does if you go through the website and not through mobile. i was able to do it last time. i noticed that the mobile says jordan excluded on it, but not desktop

Last edited:
Added on NDC at exactly 5AM and still waiting for cart. Crazy. Didn't think there was this much hype on these.

just confirmed

if you copped on FNL on your PC, may I ask you how you apply the WC reward? goddamn site removing the rewards at reviewing order every time.

I know it works on Mobile site, but regular site is crap :smh:

I was bored and was seeing how long it would take to check out on NDC. I waiting in line for about 3 min and I was able to get to the checkout screen. Looked pretty calm

just confirmed
if you copped on FNL on your PC, may I ask you how you apply the WC reward? goddamn site removing the rewards at reviewing order every time.

I know it works on Mobile site, but regular site is crap
mean.gif
It's no biggie if you didn't apply it at checkout.  You can call in and they will take it off after your order too. 

Back
Top Bottom