Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

Man **** FNL.  I got in and tried 5 different god damn credit cards and it's not taking them.  This is like the 5th time that site has done this BS to me.
And you think you would've learned your lesson after the 4th time

Finishline same ole payment bullish submitted twice and gave me error .. wouldnt take my WC either

Was about to get these cheap had WC and $45 paypal balance from eBates ...

Footlocker trippin n Nike trippin too .. Oh well next

Just cant checkout on FNL. Tried two different credit cards, two different GCs, two different browsers, and two different accounts. About to try a different computer now. Never had this problem before using GCs.

still in line on NDC by the way
Did you use paypal. Had to enter step twice to go thru.

In An hour after the bots are done eating everybody will still have FSRs and the lines will be gone. These aint going nowhere.

Last edited:
Randomly tried to add to cart using mobile, says OOS on NDC... Still in line though on laptop after clicking on size right on release time, no captcha.

welp, i just checked out the XX9 thread. tumbleweeds rolling around there.
all focus is here.

people should just take the hit on extra cost and go to reliable spots like SP or the umbrella co (eastbay, ft, champs, and fa). nike seems to be still unreliable with the wait ( some are instant or near, while other spin spin spin wait)

welp, i just checked out the XX9 thread. tumbleweeds rolling around there.
all focus is here.

people should just take the hit on extra cost and go to reliable spots like SP or the umbrella co (eastbay, ft, champs, and fa). nike seems to be still unreliable with the wait ( some are instant or near, while other spin spin spin wait)
I went $20 BW.

Some advice to people copping from FNL I was having similar problems checking out then I remembered that if the billing address and shipping address isn't the same on the card the order won't go through. Which sucks cuz now my shoes won't get shipped to my dorm but the order did go through immediately after I made the addresses match

I think now that Captcha is done, more bots than ever are feasting on NDC now. Seems a lot of success tweets from the bot folks. Unless you are really lucky, NDC is pretty much not an option for non-bots now. This was evident with the Plant High School release and now this confirms.

Some advice to people copping from FNL I was having similar problems checking out then I remembered that if the billing address and shipping address isn't the same on the card the order won't go through. Which sucks cuz now my shoes won't get shipped to my dorm but the order did go through immediately after I made the addresses match
nah. its hit or miss. i tried several credit cards. one of the cards finally worked the second time i tried using.

FNL sucks, how can they not have fixed the checkout problem by now.  I'm currently waiting in line on nike, waiting to check out on eastbay, waiting to checkout on footaction, and can't checkout on fnl. I only want 1 pair! fml

Got one in cart on FNL but it wouldn't check out. Went on SP and was able to add immediately and it was actually $10 cheaper than FNL cause it didn't charge me tax, so I went that route. NDC can **** off with the wait in line BS.

Got one in cart on FNL but it wouldn't check out. Went on SP and was able to add immediately and it was actually $10 cheaper than FNL cause it didn't charge me tax, so I went that route. NDC can **** off with the wait in line BS.

did they charge you $9.95 for shipping on SP? It used to be free.

Last edited:
nah. its hit or miss. i tried several credit cards. one of the cards finally worked the second time i tried using.

Agree. One time I I did the normal order procedures and was rejected. This was after being aceepter countless times prior. The following release it accepted my card with no issue. It was like that one reject release was a fluke. A fluke thated all Saturday.

Been waiting in line on NDC for 35 minutes.
laugh.gif

did they charge you $9.95 for shipping on SP? It used to be free.

Yes they did. I'd never used them before so didn't know it used to be free. I still count it as a win though because with tax and FS on NDC it would have been $203, and I paid $204 (10% tax in Seattle). $1 is much better than resale!

Back
Top Bottom