Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
On to the fun that is the Grey Toe.
nerd.gif

I've never got a email from Nike. Is it safe to say they aren't coming? I never got through in Nike.com, but always on FNL, so I don't know how they operate. FNL sends a email asap.

They still have my money on hold. Seemed to good to be true to cop at 11 am for my cousin. Seems they would've at least sent an order number or something.

I've never got a email from Nike. Is it safe to say they aren't coming? I never got through in Nike.com, but always on FNL, so I don't know how they operate. FNL sends a email asap.

They still have my money on hold. Seemed to good to be true to cop at 11 am for my cousin. Seems they would've at least sent an order number or something.
You should be good man.

I mean they put a full size run back up (excluding 8,8.5) about 2 hours ago.

They will send your shoe, unless you didn't check all the way out, or your card has no money on it.

Don't worry bro. They coming. Nike is efficient. You will get your shipping noticed by monday.

You should be good man.
I mean they put a full size run back up (excluding 8,8.5) about 2 hours ago.
They will send your shoe, unless you didn't check all the way out, or your card has no money on it.

Don't worry bro. They coming. Nike is efficient. You will get your shipping noticed by monday.

Thanks for the response. I wasn't really tripping, I just didn't want my cousin to bring the cash and the shoes wasn't coming in the first place.

I wasn't feeling these especially since I haven't even wore my "He Got Games" yet and they are pretty similar. See yall next month for the "Grey Toes".

Repped.

Yo,

Just copped the Wolf Grey's and wanna get ya'll opinion on how much i oculd sell them for in about a years time.

^^^those are fakes dont get too excited lol

all he does is post reviews of fakes he even posts the rep sites he buys from lol

all he does is post reviews of fakes he even posts the rep sites he buys from lol
Well I didn't wanna bring that up cuz it's gonna get the post deleted. But oh well.

Ion really care if they're fake. They look authentic enough to get me excited for November 15th.

View media item 1233563
I know they're not officially Baron inspired. But they look good together. Not diggin' the rainbow bright hologram at first. They grew a lil bit after a few on foot tries, now they actually aren't bad at all for me.

Don't he also do comparisons too. Still my favorite review just wish he just leave the fakes alone but hey at least he let you know that fake lol

Don't he also do comparisons too. Still my favorite review just wish he just leave the fakes alone but hey at least he let you know that fake lol

i think one time he posted fake concord lows compared to retail concord lows

but yea hes up front about the fakes

INSANELY upfront he literally shouts out jenny shoe in videos lol

When you getting fakes for like $100 that could pass for authentics, ion know why he would leave em alone. If he aint say they were fakes every video and was sitting here saying "My connect came through early" ****** would believe they were authentic.

Back
Top Bottom