Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
"If you funks Witxha boy hit that like, if ya don't hit that dislike and get the fuuuuunk"

Love that dude

The red doesn't look as bright as the red on 2010 AJ13's, and the shade of grey looks noticeably darker than the hologram's.  

On another note, that youtube review was so hard to get through.  Do ratchet's really talk like that now? Is it really cool to not speak properly anymore? 

I take it you have never been to the south before ? Some ppl really do talk/sound like that depending on the state and the region they are in

frown.gif Can some self respecting southerner please post the appropriate gif to this comment? Whaaaaat? Dude sounds like he hasn't been to school...ever!!!

But dude claims he only has authentic ****

View media item 1234061
dem claims 
mjplspinkie-png.3101

The fact that I seen him selling gamma 12s that had PL... Yea, check the sites testimonials from instagram, lol kinda funny how bad some of them look

Last edited:
Like i said you have never been to the deep south, you just dont understand

Not to hijack the thread--but--Ok. I've established permanent residence in Memphis, Dallas, and Houston. I'm not talking about his accent, twang, or "southern drawl". I'm talking about justifying his seemingly intentional butchering of the english language as "that's how some do it in the south". I thought he did it on purpose for entertainment value. It may be funny in his videos but to truly not have a better command of the english language because you're raised in the south is not ok. imo.

Anyway...I'm feelin' the grey toes and will cop.

Last edited:
Didn't realize Columbus GA is in the building. I stopped trying for shoes at Peachtree. The new no camping rule makes it hard for me to get a ticket after work.
i've seen about 3-4 people here from the c lol. Haven't went to peachtree for a release since the infrared 23 6s, when did that camping rule start? 
dahell2.png

i've seen about 3-4 people here from the c lol. Haven't went to peachtree for a release since the infrared 23 6s, when did that camping rule start? 
dahell2.png
I first heard about it when the Kobe 9 Beethoven came out. The next Jordan release was the sport blue 6s and they have out tickets.

For those wondering about sizing. I copped my true size and they dont fit big at all, the toe box is wide but length wise its TTS.

Grey toe XIII's been on my list since '01, now that they are a reality, it's so anticlimactic.

Grey Toe XIIIs never existed in '01 so unless you had a crystal ball that could see into the future, I'm not sure how that's possible

They didn't exist in GR form, but they were originally a sample for the St. John's men's basketball team. They had them on a display in NTNY. They released burgundy grey toes, but not varisty red grey toe 13's.

Back
Top Bottom