Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
i want bred 13s so badly.. either bred 11s, bred 13s, or bred 4s.. want them all so badly. all 13s are fresh except for the all white one up there ^^^

the thing that sucks is any 13 will be a pretty much instant sellout. guaranteed because if the squadron sold, ANYTHING will sell. sadly the same will be for any 12 that comes out in the future since gammas and taxis were pretty popular. and gammas sucked. Will basically have to compete with all the hypes to get any good 11s, 12s, 13s in the future.

the thing that sucks is any 13 will be a pretty much instant sellout. guaranteed because if the squadron sold, ANYTHING will sell. sadly the same will be for any 12 that comes out in the future since gammas and taxis were pretty popular. and gammas sucked. Will basically have to compete with all the hypes to get any good 11s, 12s, 13s in the future.

Any shoe will sell out now man, anything

new color ways? no Nike we cant take much more of this
frown.gif

Any shoe will sell out now man, anything
I know but I'm just saying 12s used to be semi easy and 13s somewhat, now those 2 will usually have damn near as much of a crowd as the 11s.
tired.gif
 I bet even my beloved 14s will too now that those ferari red suede ones are coming out supposedly. My enthusiasm for the brand has definitely been humbled by this surge of new folks.

I know but I'm just saying 12s used to be semi easy and 13s somewhat, now those 2 will usually have damn near as much of a crowd as the 11s.
tired.gif
 I bet even my beloved 14s will too now that those ferari red suede ones are coming out supposedly. My enthusiasm for the brand has definitely been humbled by this surge of new folks.
Yeah those Ferarris will sell out hella quick. As a part of the "newer" generation I gotta say it's embarrassing lol

i want bred 13s so badly.. either bred 11s, bred 13s, or bred 4s.. want them all so badly. all 13s are fresh except for the all white one up there ^^^

Do you be Serious or you just like to post?

His parents just allowed him to start using the computer this year.

BTW Wresting on TV is fake and so is Santa Claus :rofl:

His parents just allowed him to start using the computer this year.

BTW Wresting on TV is fake and so is Santa Claus
roll.gif
First of all, that joke about my parents not letting me use the computer is false and unfunny. please stop embarassing yourself. i simply wasnt into shoes until I got my roshe runs, then i started to get interested. so i started by reselling some gamma blues, taxi 12s, oreo 5s, and air jordan 3 infrared 23. 

second of all, i know wrestling is fake. everyone knows its fake. that doesnt change the fact that it is entertaining.. using that logic, most movies are fake, so they are just as laughable as wrestling

Back
Top Bottom