Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Should be easy cop, a lot of interest is all that worrys me. Do I pay $35 and lock a pair or risk online with NDC and try use my 10% code I have...... I hate spending money but could save a headache searching for a assist

Should be a VERY easy cop online as long as you wake up on time, I'd def. wait if I were you and use that coupon bro. We all spend enough on Jordan's and shouldnt spend a dime over retail whenever possible IMO

Should be a VERY easy cop online as long as you wake up on time, I'd def. wait if I were you and use that coupon bro. We all spend enough on Jordan's and shouldnt spend a dime over retail whenever possible IMO

Yeh I think ill try, red pods I wont risk it cos theyl be harder I think. Wish me luck, my internets ****!

After looking at allocations at various stores, everyone in here should flourish, don't worry

I know it's been answered but yes, black pods don't show the bleeding.

BS...

the black pods do show bleeding...

refer to the white red, black/red OGs from 98 for examples

except...the bleeding will be tracked out in the white sole on the bottom...the white and red lows didnt have bleeding issues...only the burgundy and flint grey ones from 05 had the problem...

as for the more recent retros, the white and red mids dont seem to bleed to the white pods and the flints havent had any issues either...so basically...JB can give us suede midsoles...they just chose not to...imo

Last edited:
Man..... What's RD? I gotta start saving up towards the end of the year. Grey Toe 13, Infrared 6.

And then we start Januari with Colombia 4 and 7!

if the pods were white they would be everywhere
Fair point, LOL. 
BS...

the black pods do show bleeding...

refer to the white red, black/red OGs from 98 for examples

except...the bleeding will be tracked out in the white sole on the bottom...the white and red lows didnt have bleeding issues...only the burgundy and flint grey ones from 05 had the problem...

as for the more recent retros, the white and red mids dont seem to bleed to the white pods and the flints havent had any issues either...so basically...JB can give us suede midsoles...they just chose not to...imo
FWIW, I checked the soles of my 05 red/white lows, and as you say, no bleeding.

I have the 05 grey toes still in the box and never worn... Love the suede but even though they are ds they def had some bleeding issues...I don't think there is much I can do about it so I just accepted it and still love the shoe... Will def try a cop these thru nike online unless there is an easier website to order from... I used to wait in line sometimes over night and get my js and then hit up the golden corral buffet haha but had 2 kids and slowed down but def will be getting back in the game now... It's a lot more hectic now I'm sure though the back in the day

Should be easy cop, a lot of interest is all that worrys me. Do I pay $35 and lock a pair or risk online with NDC and try use my 10% code I have...... I hate spending money but could save a headache searching for a assist

If you were in the states, I'd hold you down. But that freight is a killer...What's retail for you on these down under?

That sucks fam. Y'all struggle even with super GRs
yup .. gotta be super duper GR

Only a FTL here in my city

2 hours east is a footlocker and champs
3 hours west is a finishline

Only GR jordans for me and the other 2 malls get GR J's Nike Sigs

No demand .. ppl here not droppin that money on kicks parents buy their kids the flights maybe on sale. When it comes to shoes theyll be all in some D Rose at best or some BS type of shoes

No demand .. ppl here not droppin that money on kicks parents buy their kids the flights maybe on sale. When it comes to shoes theyll be all in some D Rose at best or some BS type of shoes

So if they do get them, do they sit?

So if they do get them, do they sit?
i cant speak for the other 2 malls but in mine it just depends really but end of last year and this year everything has.

Im cool with the manager n an employee is also on NT. We just do a sign up for guaranteed pick up but most the times dudes never show up so by like 3 o clock theyve been forfeited.

What we've got this year:
Infrared 6
SB 3
SB 14
wolf Grey 3
Thunder 14
Sport blue 6
Carmine
Concord low
Infrared 11 low
infrared 3
Powder blue 3

Think thats it. only thing on that list that sold out was carmines i believe. Everything else had pairs left days later. Theres stil sb 14s, 3s, and wolf grey 3s

Hopefuly we have blk infra 6

Ive

That sucks fam. Y'all struggle even with super GRs

Somebody just told me their spot got 6 size 13s in, this release will be an easy one.

i cant speak for the other 2 malls but in mine it just depends really but end of last year and this year everything has.

Im cool with the manager n an employee is also on NT. We just do a sign up for guaranteed pick up but most the times dudes never show up so by like 3 o clock theyve been forfeited.

What we've got this year:
Infrared 6
SB 3
SB 14
wolf Grey 3
Thunder 14
Sport blue 6
Carmine
Concord low
Infrared 11 low
infrared 3
Powder blue 3

Think thats it. only thing on that list that sold out was carmines i believe. Everything else had pairs left days later. Theres stil sb 14s, 3s, and wolf grey 3s

Hopefuly we have blk infra 6

Ive
lol where is this store again?

Grey toes were easier to lock in then I had anticipated. Guess the black&pinkfraed 6s are the primary focus for this month. Good luck to all those after these for the shoe itself, as opposed to the ones after 'em for a quick cash boost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom