Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Bout to do the same in my man cave. Closet space is quickly being taking up for space with the 100's I have of shoes. My issue is similar in the thought process. Look wise, it looks better for the shoes to be out of the box, but I know outside the box, they will yellow much faster and keeping them dust free will be a B***H!

Yeh exactly why I still just stack boxes. Shoes stay in way better condition, I don't show anyone my full collection so a display is pointless, im more worried about hiding em so no one attempts to rob my house

Yea, I thought it was obvious too but I feel like I'm in the vast minority that is happy that midsole is painted, not suede...this is a solution for a flaw from its previous model. Some people are calling it a deal breaker. I don't get it...

Yea, I thought it was obvious too but I feel like I'm in the vast minority that is happy that midsole is painted, not suede...this is a solution for a flaw from its previous model. Some people are calling it a deal breaker. I don't get it...

I guess its like having a XI with nubuck instead of patent leather. Just shouldn't happen. Bleedings only a issue after years, and even then its like yellowing on 5's. Adds character, but that being said it wont stop me copping. But if 13s went in my fav models I would think about passing

Last edited:

I prefer suede but midsoles don't matter to me as much as the upper part. As long as the upper part is red suede (and it appears it is) the midsole can be paint and that's not a deal-breaker for me. So for me, the suede/paint issue isn't an issue for me on this shoe.
I agree! painted midsoles actually make more sense to prevent bleeding. not a big j13 fan but im gonna try to get these for my old man as a xmas gift. 

I guess its like having a XI with nubuck instead of patent leather. Just shouldn't happen. Bleedings only a issue after years, and even then its like yellowing on 5's. Adds character, but that being said it wont stop me copping. But if 13s went in my fav models I would think about passing

The suede midsole is hardly a main feature of the 13.

Dudes copped "altitude" 13's that didn't have leather side panel.

Dudes copped flint and bred 13's that didn't have 3M. Those are major changes that take away from the shoe. The midsole being painted instead of suede, in my opinion, is minor and a non-factor.

The "adding character" part is something that I can understand though.

Last edited:
The suede midsole is hardly a main feature of the 13.

Dudes copped "altitude" 13's that didn't have leather side panel.

Dudes copped flint and bred 13's that didn't have 3M. Those are major changes that take away from the shoe. The midsole being painted instead of suede, in my opinion, is minor and a non-factor.

The "adding character" part is something that I can understand though.

Suede is the biggest part about 13's that seperates them from other numbers.....
I don't really mind myself either way but if had the choice id go suede over paint. Atiltudes worked cos it had no suede, was a different cw all together, 1 is ok, every model with paint, yeh nah, then it starts getting to far away from the classic it is.
But yeh its not as big a deal as some are making it out the be for sure

Suede is the biggest part about 13's that seperates them from other numbers.....
I don't really mind myself either way but if had the choice id go suede over paint. Atiltudes worked cos it had no suede, was a different cw all together, 1 is ok, every model with paint, yeh nah, then it starts getting to far away from the classic it is.
But yeh its not as big a deal as some are making it out the be for sure

Suede is the biggest part about the 13's??? I mean, suede on the back and the bottom is important...but the midsole?

Not the 3M side panels? Or the hologram on the back? Or the sole with the pods?

I'm not sure I agree with you on that...

Suede is the biggest part about the 13's??? I mean, suede on the back and the bottom is important...but the midsole?

Not the 3M side panels? Or the hologram on the back? Or the sole with the pods?

I'm not sure I agree with you on that...

Not every 13 has 3m (or should) Every 13 apart from altitudes have suede. some have mesh some have leather all have suede. That's my point.

Not every 13 has 3m (or should) Every 13 apart from altitudes have suede. some have mesh some have leather all have suede. That's my point.

Or nah?

air-jordan-13-xiii-retro-low-white-metallic-silver-midnight-navy-ice-blue-2.jpg

For sure.

But the 3M is still a major feature of the 13's that have a mesh panel. I don't the suede midsole is a major feature on any 13

The models that have suade on the upper look better with it on the midsole. I get the bleeding issue, but with a $15 increase as well they should have put more effort into finding a dye that doesn't run. And yeah, the Altitudes and Wolf Grey look fine painted since they don't have suade on the upper. But I agree the 3m shouldn't have been dropped on the appropriate models either. It's bull the price keeps rising while JB is cutting corners on these retros.

Altitudes suck ***, but I digress...

Absolutely no excuse not having midsole suede on the upcoming black release...

I see there will be plenty avaialbe in stores but what about nike.com

How hard will it be to cop once it is 8 am???

I beleive thats the start time

Should be easy cop, a lot of interest is all that worrys me. Do I pay $35 and lock a pair or risk online with NDC and try use my 10% code I have...... I hate spending money but could save a headache searching for a assist

Back
Top Bottom