Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Beating these till Saturday then away they go, prefer the grey tounge, but I always prefer bleeding. I like yellowing and all that good stuff unlike most but that being said. Lets get em fam! :smoking
Just wish we got burgundy not red on Saturdays release :smh:

View media item 1258568

Last edited:
I'm not one to complain too much about different shades of color on retros but the grey on these is awfully  dark compared to the sample. I think the light grey works way better with this shade of red
eyes.gif

How's the leather quality? Stiff like the jordan VI leather? Also, do they run big?

I held the barons and the leather seemed similar to the last run of 13s so it was not as stiff as the 5s or 6s. As for fit I think the 13 is wider than most models but for me has been tts for the length.

Got my raffle ticket at Finishline last night, then went down to Footlocker. Employee gave me some business about not knowing if they were getting the grey toes or doing a raffle, but if they did get them it would be first come, first served situation.
Now while this may be true, I sure dont believe him, that FTL always gets retros. I think he was snowing me, but what was I going to do? I'm not going to make a scene about it, I just wont buy anything from that store anymore.
Crossing my fingers about Finishline, the manager told me they only got 18 pairs total.

Beating these till Saturday then away they go, prefer the grey tounge, but I always prefer bleeding. I like yellowing and all that good stuff unlike most but that being said. Lets get em fam! :smoking

I still prefer the white tongue. And the burgundy over the red. Pretty much the 05 > 14.

Got my raffle ticket at Finishline last night, then went down to Footlocker. Employee gave me some business about not knowing if they were getting the grey toes or doing a raffle, but if they did get them it would be first come, first served situation.
Now while this may be true, I sure dont believe him, that FTL always gets retros. I think he was snowing me, but what was I going to do? I'm not going to make a scene about it, I just wont buy anything from that store anymore.
Crossing my fingers about Finishline, the manager told me they only got 18 pairs total.
Many footlockers gave out raffles on monday and tuesday
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Edit: FTA pics
View media item 1258991View media item 1258992View media item 1258994View media item 1258995View media item 1258997View media item 1258998View media item 1258999

Last edited:

I still prefer the white tongue. And the burgundy over the red. Pretty much the 05 > 14.
again, these were made before those

Same here but the '14 is nice in its own way

I like how the side panels look nice and plump like its padded. (not sure how to describe it)

Hopefully they are actually like this vs the way the Black Toes were pretty much flat and the stitching of the dimples showed horribly

Last edited:

I can deal with the grey tongue...i actually kinda like that it appears to be a nubuck or something.

But the change from burgundy to red is a killer. I don't have the '05 grey toes, which is why I'm getting these, but if I had those, I would certainly be passing on these.

That's not true because the OGs had the bleeding problem as well like on the flints and the white/blacks also if I'm not mistaken. And even the black/Reds had bleeding if you looked on the bottoms it would be the traction patterns on the outsole. I don't think its the color of the suede that's the problem

Correct

I have the 05s Grey Toes, but i always liked the whole grey tongue... I probably wore the 05 like 4 times joints still look DS, but these will get a workout

They look DS with the bleeding pods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom