Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
One of few releases I actually put in for raffles instead of taking a chance online come Saturday.  Honestly don't care if its super GR love the 13's and this is a must have for me.

View media item 1258651
These dont look bad in person, but def more red than burgundy. Quality is nice as well

Do people really think these are supposed to be retroes of the Burgundy '05's?

These are retroes of the '97/'98 OG Samples, and are supposed to be red. I was actually disappointed when these didn't come out in '05 versus the Burgundy...maybe if they did, we would've gotten the OG midsole versus the painted red. I understand the bleeding issue, but the paint makes it look like plastic.

What are the numbers on super GR? someone posted that the 6 infrared is 225 minimum per store and NY HOH has 500 pairs.

Won the raffle at my local champs, I was very iffy if I was going to buy them but after seeing pics I'm happy I got a pair locked down

Just got the call! 
smokin.gif

What were the 13's inspired by?
Panther
Furthermore, MJ's nickname amongst his fellow players...Black Cat.

Beating these till Saturday then away they go, prefer the grey tounge, but I always prefer bleeding. I like yellowing and all that good stuff unlike most but that being said. Lets get em fam! :smoking
Just wish we got burgundy not red on Saturdays release
mean.gif
I still prefer the white tongue. And the burgundy over the red. Pretty much the 05 > 14.
again, these were made before those
This. Burgundy joints were the disappointment to me because I saw the light grey and true red sample first.

These dont look bad in person, but def more red than burgundy. Quality is nice as well
Do people really think these are supposed to be retroes of the Burgundy '05's?

These are retroes of the '97/'98 OG Samples, and are supposed to be red. I was actually disappointed when these didn't come out in '05 versus the Burgundy...maybe if they did, we would've gotten the OG midsole versus the painted red. I understand the bleeding issue, but the paint makes it look like plastic.
I agree. I too was disappointed. Some people don't realize that the original sample was intended for the St. John's Men's basketball team, which was a Brand Jordan school at the time. For some reason or another, the team never wore the XIII's on court. 

Won 2 Raffles Today for the Grey Toes From what it looks like they shouldnt be hard to get they are going to be super GR Am sure there going to call me for more Raffles Tomarrow All the Raffles Are all for Size 8 its like everyone is either waiting for the Infared 6s or colombia Blue Xi but these Grey Toes Are Sick Just Getting dem Because There OG Samples From 1997-98 

I agree. I too was disappointed. Some people don't realize that the original sample was intended for the St. John's Men's basketball team, which was a Brand Jordan school at the time. For some reason or another, the team never wore the XIII's on court. 
True, sju alum here from that time, remember hearing about this back then. Artest and co. wore jumpman teams and other og xiii's. I can't remember exactly but there may have been another sample colorway and I think Cincinnati was also rocking similar jb colorways.

anything over $75 is free shipping from NDC
Til 12/19 they're offering free shipping on everything.

Last edited:
^ Cincy always wore the team J's as well, K Mart, Ruben Patterson, Melvin Levitt, loved that squad.

Back
Top Bottom