Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
My experience with this release.

Added to cart on NDC using my PC about 10 seconds quicker than mobile but was in my cart in mobile first. strange.. looks like it went in my cart almost instantly with mobile.. barely had to wait a minute.. im going to add to cart on mobile from now on just in case as a backup because it looks like it gets added to cart quicker for some reason.

Copped on accident!! Testing out this internet connection and messed around and got em. Now I have to sell em.

How is it that FNL is charging $184 but NDC is charging $170? 

got both fnl and confirmation.

today, we are eating.

but my size 12.5 went fast. 
mean.gif

Scooped a pair on NDC, calling up FNL to cancel.. 185 + 6% cash back vs 210 +4% CB .. and then i couldnt even get my WC reward to apply... #fuggedaboutit

Don't know what's wrong with NDC but at least I got eastbay to let me check out...in 30 min...SMH I just wanted to cop and go back to sleep.

cant order on FNL because it keeps on ****ign glitching. asking me for payment info and shipping address over and over

now gs sizes up on nike
Got 'em carted at FNL, DTLR, NDC, and SP...can't bring myself to eat this $200 price tag after tax.

Good luck y'all.

Wore these today just for fun:
I thought the tongue was grey, whats up with this pic? Just noticed they are $170 on nike vs $185 on eastbay. Eastbay would of got me for $15 if they didnt have me in a checkout line for 4 minutes 

Back
Top Bottom