Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
words to JB: please bring back the quality of the OG or the 2004-05 retros. DO NOT WANT the trash that came out the last three year. 

Man JB been on some BS with the 13s lately. I could honestly see them flipping this photoshop and having a mostly orange upper with white pods etc... I really hope its something simple like the wheats, white and reds etc. Those are some of my favorite 13s
I was thinking this too, but with the first number on the color code being 1, the upper should be white.  The other route they could go would be that of the He Got Game where the toe box and tongue is also kumquat.  That wouldn't look nearly as good though.

Pass...hoping for OG CW'S, or close as possible...leave these for the hype youngsters born late 90's and jerks trying to price gouge resale

I like the black/maize lows, but I don't like most of the other lows. I hope they release mids instead, or it'll most likely be money saved

If  those kumquats come out, like that PS count me, in i think a lil blk would break it up well.. IMO it would balance  out the flow better

These are coming out

I know I know, they're hideous. BUT, JB likes to reuse the same colors during a season, so this could be a good sign. They're color blocked like the above PS too..... one can only hope!
why are these even coming out?
mean.gif
 you know no one is going to buy this crap. these are for sure hitting the sale rack in mass quantities. maybe 5 people will like an orange and white Jordan 1/2 hybrid
sick.gif

Creams Saver XIII's nah im good..

But if were going to be paying these prices I would like to see a GR of the bin23 series including the XIII's. Make this happen JB!!

Last edited:
Creams Saver XIII's nah im good..

But if were going to be paying these prices I would like to see a GR of the bin23 series including the XIII's. Make this happen JB!!
indifferent.gif
 you'd rather have the thanksgiving centerpiece 13s that was stained with a blotch of turkey blood than an orange and white?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom