Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Is that patent leather on those?!
sick.gif
 and $200 for a 3m 13?????
indifferent.gif
 you must be crazy if you think I'm stupid enough to buy that. Plenty of dummies out here that will be rushing to drop that though
mean.gif
. It's official I am done with JB in October. This is as loony as it gets man
tired.gif
. the first thing that went wrong with this whole thing is kids let  resellers charge them more and more, and now they are bout to let JB charge them too much... This is all such a scam. It's basically come to a "how much of your money do you want to throw away on sneakers you don't need" type deal instead of just being able to buy your favorite shoes at a semi reasonable price like old times. Say what you will but I'm sure 70% of the people on this site have no business spending 200 dollars on jordans. especially multiple times a year.  

Last edited:
Is that patent leather on those?! :x  and $200 for a 3m 13????? :stoneface:  you must be crazy if you think I'm stupid enough to buy that. Plenty of dummies out here that will be rushing to drop that though :smh: . It's official I am done with JB in October. This is as loony as it gets man |I

Don't think that's patent leather.

Yes, those are patent leather on the sides of that 13 retro.
Someone here confirmed those a while ago along with the futures, and 3M 3's, I believe these are GS or women's only though.

An all black retro 13 with red pods has also been confirmed along with the white/red/grey toe 13's. Hopefully we see these too...
View media item 834025

I'm a sucker for the XIII silhouette. I'll most likely be copping a majority of them unless I really despise the colorway. :smh: but :smokin

Easy pass on those Baron 13's if they release, for the same reason I passed on the Baron 1's. I have Shadow 1's, and have HGG 13's, don't need these. Give me something different!

A catalog shot or list of the releases would be very nice
nerd.gif
 I know its pre game, but fudge all that
laugh.gif
 need to know what kinda action I'm suiting up for. need to, and would like to see much better pics of these "barons" but, not moved at all by that early shot previous page ago.

Not excited about any of these off brand XIII cw's. Guess that'll mean more time for me to focus on all those remastered IVs and IIIs in 2015.
devil.gif

Last edited:
"Nu Air Jordan 13 Big Hologram part" 

The shoe has the same shimmer effect as the DB 5s, and IMO it kinda works well near the back with the hologram

Images & Video Via shoulee81's Instagram

Last edited:
That shoe is a mockery of the 13 silhouette.
mean.gif

13's are my absolute favorite but that is an easy, easy, easy pass.

Last edited:
After looking at the vid, it's not THAT bad, but patent leather shouldn't be used on this model. As much as I love 13s, it's still a pass for me.

Does that jumpman look off to anyone else?

Yea, looks kinda blue to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom