Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Rumor has it these are limited so these sitting, i don't know about that lol

Last edited:
Aww c'mon man don't do this lol
Don't worry these should be a easy cop with all the people passing
until they "grow" on people on release day
mjlol.png

Thanks for the easy cop niketalk. I think i'll paint the leather black because that's what throws this shoe off.

I don't get the reasoning behind that reflective material being used and also the hints of gamma? Imo, the grey, black and white would've been prefect.

Last edited:
Don't care how limited they are. I'll be passing on these just like the last hyped, limited, and ugly releases I passed on (Bel Air 5, Cigar/Champagne 6s immediately come to mind). Been a good year so far for my pockets, only JB cop so far I wanted (and got) has been the Carmines :lol:.

Last edited:
Yeh if champagnes sell out and resell like they are then these will fly off the shelf. At least the colours will match some clothes we wear unlike them

So is they're another pair of XIII's releasing 10-15-14 other than these RW river walks? Wasn't the XIII in October color was Retro XIII Blk/Metallic 3M mesh Premium. 

So are these them ? I like but not the grey toe. Seems like they should've been a Lab type series.

NVRmind so the XIII's I was just talking about come out the 5th of Oct. Huh! Interesting.

Good looks DJay!!
Repped!!

So is it a total of 4? Or are there 4 regular and one premium?

I was hoping for at least 2 white based and 2 black based colorways :wow:

Ref silv/inf 23 - 10/4 -$200

Blk/teal/wht - 10/25 -$185

Wht/blk/red/cement - 11/15 -$185

Blk/red/blk - 12/13 -$185
Good looks on the info. The December color way so far sounds to be the less gimmicky of the bunch. Reflective, infrareds, cement on xiii's, just not for me.

^
The white/black/red/cement seems to be the OG grey toe.
White upper, black jumpman, red trim, and grey toe......or at last that's what it sounds like to me.

FYI there's at least 4 low top XIII's dropping next year as well. Hopefully we get those black/blue lows :nthat:

Good looks on the info. The December color way so far sounds to be the less gimmicky of the bunch. Reflective, infrareds, cement on xiii's, just not for me.
I agree, although I'm curious to see what the cement colorway looks like, even if odds are it'll look tacky as ****. I'm hoping the reflective silver just means it has 3M reflective mesh and is a nicely done colorway...... and am hoping it's not a complete 3m upper or some nonsense like that. :smh:

^
The white/black/red/cement seems to be the OG grey toe.
White upper, black jumpman, red trim, and grey toe......or at last that's what it sounds like to me.

FYI there's at least 4 low top XIII's dropping next year as well. Hopefully we get those black/blue lows :nthat:

I was just about to ask about the grey toes

those reflective pair...they are interesting I'll say that, but they'd been better off as GS. I almost feel like JB is trolling lol. It's like a "hologram XIII"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 like they attempted a lab on lab pair and failed. as an avid sneaker fan its not even that they are bad per-say, well I guess they are cause that part just doesn't belong there. the altitude are the only pair I know of that differentiate from the leather or suede in that spot. just does not fit or mesh imo.

Back
Top Bottom