Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
DJay,
Can u clarify something for me. Is it going to be (4) retro 13's total? Or is it (4) regular retros and (1) 13 premium retro?

Not a bad colorway the 45 in the hologram is a nice touch but I personally am not feeling the shiny leather. Still hoping for black/blue lows!!!

the release dates DJayGotSole posted indicate the retro 13 will drop throughout the year. you cant expect me to believe they will have 2 separate molds next year right?

You do have a point there especially given how we know what the primary (and at times seemingly the only) motivating factor for this brand.....$.

I just noticed the "river walk" colorway does indeed have a 45 in the hologram. Now I see the initial assumption that these were Barons. Interesting indeed. Seems so random.

Its a sad day when flea market looking jays get produced. these will in fact sell out!! SMH

These are the first flea market jays you've seen?

Also any jordan donning 45 makes me go wow these days. If I remember correctly he doesn't care for the number due to him being superstitious tho his older brother wore it.

Damn....dudes hating on these "baron's" hard!!!  I think they look good 
nerd.gif

Well i also read somewhere there were suppose to be some lows dropping some time. I dont know if that was this year or next, OR if it was even credible to begin with.

But now I know I can go ahead and grab those Grey Toes ive been eyeing the past 2 months

Well i also read somewhere there were suppose to be some lows dropping some time. I dont know if that was this year or next, OR if it was even credible to begin with.

But now I know I can go ahead and grab those Grey Toes ive been eyeing the past 2 months
Pretty sure the lows are next year, and just a rumor at this point.

Most definitely these 2 are clean but the ones JB is planing on releasing hell no they make this grail look like sheeet typical JB making up these ugly color ways they should take the publics opinion and use their vision not their own

These really need to come out 4real

You do have a point there especially given how we know what the primary (and at times seemingly the only) motivating factor for this brand.....$.

I just noticed the "river walk" colorway does indeed have a 45 in the hologram. Now I see the initial assumption that these were Barons. Interesting indeed. Seems so random.
Curious but where are ya'll seeing the 45? Not that the beast element makes any difference for me.

Can't keep up with all these non retro colorways.

Black toe XIV's and Columbia XI's and that is it folks.

I really apreciate if JB will shar any other news.

how many of those will drop in 2014? only the barons? 

and how many will drop in 2015?

as the things are gonig and with all those releases i need to plan my financials in order to be able to cop all the kicks i like.

Please JB give us at least 3 or 4 months to prepare for XIII. i need it

I shouldve NEVER threw away my Black and blue lows :smh: :smh: If they come back out i will for sure double up!!!
Not a bad colorway the 45 in the hologram is a nice touch but I personally am not feeling the shiny leather. Still hoping for black/blue lows!!!

I shouldve NEVER threw away my Black and blue lows :smh: :smh: If they come back out i will for sure double up!!!

No release since 98

I'll grab 3 or 4...it needs 3m though and I think jb us done with that..

I sold mine for 8 ds year back thinking jb will come thru..I still got my chutneys but I want these back

You made a killing :smokin I seen some for around 650 but im trying to hold off. hopefully 2015
No release since 98

I'll grab 3 or 4...it needs 3m though and I think jb us done with that..

I sold mine for 8 ds year back thinking jb will come thru..I still got my chutneys but I want these back

What size?? I'll pull the trigger around there ds, I remember I had my pair thought I was gud I passed on em for four a couple times..I would double up now at four a peice if possible..

150 old days man great quality too
Straight up strolled into foot locker View media item 1044136

Last edited:
I really apreciate if JB will shar any other news.
how many of those will drop in 2014? only the barons? 
and how many will drop in 2015?

as the things are gonig and with all those releases i need to plan my financials in order to be able to cop all the kicks i like.

Please JB give us at least 3 or 4 months to prepare for XIII. i need it
Some info and dates were posted a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom