Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
As of 11 this morning HOH pop up at msg had Barons, Grey Toes and 3M's, dont know about sizes but they were on the wall so if you re in the area check it out

Every single 13 of 2014 was a disgrace to the 13s. all these painted midsoles and suede on the "premium" 3m crap is pretty much telling us we can expect the OG colorways that had 3m to be "premium" priced
mean.gif
. F*** Jordan brand at this point tbh 

Every single 13 of 2014 was a disgrace to the 13s. all these painted midsoles and suede on the "premium" 3m crap is pretty much telling us we can expect the OG colorways that had 3m to be "premium" priced :smh: . F*** Jordan brand at this point tbh 

13s have been dead since 2010 when they started to give us the sloppy new 13s shape and took away the 3M. If you want a decent 13, get the 2008 CDP or get the 2005s or prior

Every single 13 of 2014 was a disgrace to the 13s. all these painted midsoles and suede on the "premium" 3m crap is pretty much telling us we can expect the OG colorways that had 3m to be "premium" priced :smh: . F*** Jordan brand at this point tbh 

Totally disagree with you and jaylaw. 13s this year we're good. The grey toes are sexy and have a original look. The gym red joints were similar to a all.time great playoff. I'm happy with them even if they are not as great in every area as the older ones some of the new color ways and even material suite it well

Totally disagree with you and jaylaw. 13s this year we're good. The grey toes are sexy and have a original look. The gym red joints were similar to a all.time great playoff. I'm happy with them even if they are not as great in every area as the older ones some of the new color ways and even material suite it well

The colors may have been lit but that's it.

Agree that they shoud never of done away with the suede midsole.

Although the sample Grey Toes were long awaited for me, and Im glad they released em. Like I said would of preferred a suede midsole, but none the less , they was alright overall.

Although the sample Grey Toes were long awaited for me, and Im glad they released em. Like I said would of preferred a suede midsole, but none the less , they was alright overall.

I agree 100%. The worst material call on the 13s was that shiny crap on the side of white/black/grey pair. That was far worse than the painted midsole imo.

I agree 100%. The worst material call on the 13s was that shiny crap on the side of white/black/grey pair. That was far worse than the painted midsole imo.
God... I would of copped so quick but... Yea that **** was just stupid

Yea here was way too much crying over that. Fact is they still look good on feet

Last edited:
All 13 releases are pretty dope, I got the red pods and now thinking of getting the grey toes.....

The "Play-offs", "He Got Game", "Breds", and "Flints" are the only 13's I like. The "Dirty Gem Reds" are decent and I should like them being I am a 49ers fan, but I saw them sitting in my local sneaker shop size 11 and I had the money for them, but still passed on them. Just couldn't bring myself to by them when all I need is the "He Got Game" to complete my Jordan 13 collection.

Just got the Baron waiting on the grey toe to get here and tommorw meeting some one to buy some flints. I love the Barons there comfy and the color way is fly. Yes the new materials are not what I expectEd since the old 13s are made better Imo. But mybe these materials will age better last longer.

Just need the breds Gym red he got game black navy blue lows the old grey toes and the black gene bottom 13s

the altitudes i would have got if i was collecting, i only got the ones that i liked.. and the altitudes are too much like the dirty breds and the all black playoffs.. so its kinda plain all black shoes.. plus the altitudes got that green and i dont have or wear green really.. still nice shoes tho... and for some reason I like the grey toe XIII's better then the OG red/white XIII's. But you know just my opinion. 

Now thinking about it, the XIII Bin's look just like 49er's color... I was a 49ers fan back when Steve Young, Deion Sanders, Ricky Waters and Jerry Rice was on the Team...

Back
Top Bottom