Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
if you're in the US, it's basically what resell is
laugh.gif

Damn a little salty... The day I have a day off, they chose to restock this. Been looking for them.
Don't feel salty fam, I got too focused on getting the Legend Blue 11's and posting the links for the 13's, I struck out too when I tried for all the 13's once I placed my order for the 11's :frown:

Last edited:
dammit, ordered a pair of grey toes on fnl but got cancelled, damn FNL, anyone know where i can get a pair for retail or less? slept smh, they were sitting at my local mall. 

dammit, ordered a pair of grey toes on fnl but got cancelled, damn FNL, anyone know where i can get a pair for retail or less? slept smh, they were sitting at my local mall. 

Seems like everywhere has them for the low. Grey toes don't resell well at all.

I just sold my 3M pair that I wasn't feeling . It gave me a headache looking at them . Ended up barely getting what I paid for them .

Found this interesting lil gem while browsing on footlocker in the retro jordan area. it's on page 2 when you type retro jordan in the search bar and it's only a sz 11.5 and it will let even add it to the cart but yet no picture

Back
Top Bottom