Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Please, Ray Allen pe white green -3s as a mass gr.

I also want to see the white grey blue from 2005.

Wouldn't mind if the black yellow low it's from 05 come out again

Got my low rings DS and I "think" I will be UNDS them soon.

Let me ask this though, am I the only one that hates UNDS a shoe without having another DS of not necessarily the same colorway, but at least another DS model of the same kind [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Is 300 alot for lows???

Which lows out of curiosity? I've been looking for a new pair of the Hornets lately, after getting rid of my pair when I needed some cash last year, and i'm seeing people list DS pairs at $300 :lol: Don't know what kind of foolishness that is, but I remember I was selling minegently used and I could barely get rid of them for $140.

Let me ask this though, am I the only one that hates UNDS a shoe without having another DS of not necessarily the same colorway, but at least another DS model of the same kind [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Doubt you're the only one, but that's not really my thing. Every now and again i'll be on that however. Like I have yet to wear my Maroon 6's and am looking for a VNDS pair for the low so I can beat up one pair, while keeping another on ice. Thinking about doing the same with the French Blue 12's as well. Both are two of my favorite Jordans however, shoes that I really wanted for the longest time. So just the idea of ever having only one pair and then it's ruined in some way kind of scares me :lol:

Last edited:
Which lows out of curiosity? I've been looking for a new pair of the Hornets lately, after getting rid of my pair when I needed some cash last year, and i'm seeing people list DS pairs at $300
laugh.gif
Don't know what kind of foolishness that is, but I remember I was selling minegently used and I could barely get rid of them for $140.
Doubt you're the only one, but that's not really my thing. Every now and again i'll be on that however. Like I have yet to wear my Maroon 6's and am looking for a VNDS pair for the low so I can beat up one pair, while keeping another on ice. Thinking about doing the same with the French Blue 12's as well. Both are two of my favorite Jordans however, shoes that I really wanted for the longest time. So just the idea of ever having only one pair and then it's ruined in some way kind of scares me
laugh.gif
check the outlet thread my dude, hornets lows for 109.99, i copped from seattle a few days ago

Hi fam,

I have the chance to get a pair of new XIII Bred's from 2014 for approx €280 shipped. I am, however, conflicted regarding the purchase. To cop or not, that is the question
ohwell.gif

Several deciding factors are:

- The XIII Bred's are one of my all time favorite J's, and this would be the opportunity to finally get a pair of my Grails (they've been on my radar since 1998 and somehow they've always passed me by).

- No 3M on the 2014 Retro version definitely bugs me.

- From what I've read the quality is average at best, not like the new 'revamped' retros. Can anyone confirm this?

- Rumors of upcoming releases (Melo PE's, Playoff XIII's) have made me hesitant to pull the trigger. Any word on whether the XIII Bred's or any other XIII's could be re-releasing in the near future? Is it better to wait? If I have the patience to do so, it would ultimately mean paying less for better quality shoes.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi fam,

I have the chance to get a pair of new XIII Bred's from 2014 for approx €280 shipped. I am, however, conflicted regarding the purchase. To cop or not, that is the question :\

Several deciding factors are:

- The XIII Bred's are one of my all time favorite J's, and this would be the opportunity to finally get a pair of my Grails (they've been on my radar since 1998 and somehow they've always passed me by).

- No 3M on the 2014 Retro version definitely bugs me.

- From what I've read the quality is average at best, not like the new 'revamped' retros. Can anyone confirm this?

- Rumors of upcoming releases (Melo PE's, Playoff XIII's) have made me hesitant to pull the trigger. Any word on whether the XIII Bred's or any other XIII's could be re-releasing in the near future? Is it better to wait? If I have the patience to do so, it would ultimately mean paying less for better quality shoes.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated!
info has been on twitter of 13's releasing next year check one page back. Personally I love 13's I need another pair of playoffs and myself never got to get a pair of flints and navy lows. If it is a trend that is going on with jb seeing how this year alot of 12's are being released, I am patiently waiting to see what next year will provide. As seeing what ds pairs of those shoes are going for 400+ im taking my chances for a re relase. Again IMO.

So is someone going to change this thread into the official air jordan 13 thread or is someone going to make one?

Back
Top Bottom