Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
With all these 12s releasing it gives me hope next year we will be seeing a lot of remastered 13s! Suede, 3m and all!

Am I the only one that prefers the 2010 altitudes over the 05 pair?

naw not at all. i like both of them actually BUT i do NOT like how the 2010s can get a brown hue over time.
I think of it as just a faded black

doesnt make it look any better tho. i think the pair i had was less than 2 years old and it was already looking like dookie poo in my eyes. sold them and didnt think twice about it.

naw not at all. i like both of them actually BUT i do NOT like how the 2010s can get a brown hue over time.

Brown hue? Never seen it.

this pair on ebay is pretty beat but you can kinda see what im talking about here:

View media item 2011409
dunno, don't really look brown to me but could hit it off wit some dye I guess? simple fix
might do it to mine maybe but it doesn't bother me too much

bruh... its personal opinion. obviously, you love your pair which is fine. for ME tho, i just dont like it. im not gonna be sitting here trying to dye that material when i can just choose not to have them either.

Am I the only one that prefers the 2010 altitudes over the 05 pair?
I do too...(peeps sig).
embarassed.gif

05s for the win on altitudes for sure, leather was pretty nice and they were comfy but i didnt get the 2010s so i have no comparison but no 3m on non leather uppers is a no go for me which is why i passed on the black/red retro as well but i might have to bite the bullet for navy lows even without 3m

Hello NT, I am a new sneakerhead and just received the Jordan 13 3m on the 4/21/16 restock. My question is it normal and common for the shoes to be 2 yrs old (2014 production date) on a restock shoe? Also one of the shoes is close to perfect and the other has 2-3 small scuffs / scratches in the 3m , is this normal or am I being way to picky? thanks

Hello NT, I am a new sneakerhead and just received the Jordan 13 3m on the 4/21/16 restock. My question is it normal and common for the shoes to be 2 yrs old (2014 production date) on a restock shoe? Also one of the shoes is close to perfect and the other has 2-3 small scuffs / scratches in the 3m , is this normal or am I being way to picky? thanks

its not a new batch of shoes. its from the original production. probably a return at this point.
the 2-3 small scuffs... thats a matter of if its acceptable or not to you.

I see it bigj, and it's not pretty.

yea i hate it. probably not as bad on the black/red color but these... it takes away from the shoe IMO.
my breds haven't had this tho. but they are slightly newer. not sure how fast the altitudes changed. breds are 2012 production I think?

im saying... i already said my altitudes did this within a year or so of me having them and they were barely worn.
i'll definitely defer to you on the black/reds tho because i honestly cant remember them having that hue.

I see it bigj, and it's not pretty.

yea i hate it. probably not as bad on the black/red color but these... it takes away from the shoe IMO.
my breds haven't had this tho. but they are slightly newer. not sure how fast the altitudes changed. breds are 2012 production I think?

im saying... i already said my altitudes did this within a year or so of me having them and they were barely worn.
i'll definitely defer to you on the black/reds tho because i honestly cant remember them having that hue.
Nike did it on purpose maybe ? tho 2010 was like a dark era for poor quality materials I think so it could had been that. tho the leather toe box is way better than my payoffs

Last edited:
pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford i cant even lie and say i dont like the cheap leather on the toe box of the newer 13s
the older ones were crease buckets man... i always hated it so the harder, cheaper leather has been preferred due to them holding their shape better. (dont judge me :lol:)

I had the 05 altitudes and my experience with them was just bad. Thats the only 13 i have that actually fit either true to size or 1/2 size small as I usually go down to a 9 in 13s. The pair i had was the only one in the store and it was a 9 (yay) but when i wore them, my toes were definitely not happy. I ended up taking the insoles out but they creased really hard on the toe box too.

my 2010s turned that color we talked about so i think me and altitudes just cant be friends anymore :smh:

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford i cant even lie and say i dont like the cheap leather on the toe box of the newer 13s
the older ones were crease buckets man... i always hated it so the harder, cheaper leather has been preferred due to them holding their shape better. (dont judge me :lol:)

I had the 05 altitudes and my experience with them was just bad. Thats the only 13 i have that actually fit either true to size or 1/2 size small as I usually go down to a 9 in 13s. The pair i had was the only one in the store and it was a 9 (yay) but when i wore them, my toes were definitely not happy. I ended up taking the insoles out but they creased really hard on the toe box too.

my 2010s turned that color we talked about so i think me and altitudes just cant be friends anymore :smh:
yea I remember you talkin about that size mishap. and you prolly right about the cheap leather being better tbh... my older hhgs are startin to get messed up but not my playoffs. like a weird *** crease at the top of the toe box... it's hideous...
and speaking of quality differences. the hell is up with flints yellowing super easy but playoffs and hhg are fine? dumb

Last edited:

yea I remember you talkin about that size mishap. and you prolly right about the cheap leather being better tbh... my older hhgs are startin to get messed up but not my playoffs. like a weird *** crease at the top of the toe box... it's hideous...
and speaking of quality differences. the hell is up with flints yellowing super easy but playoffs and hhg are fine? dumb

the funny thing is the OG playoff 13s actually may be my best pair ever. Nice leather and the toe box's leather doesnt get all wrinkly and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom