Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
it was a 10.5 on Rif la but i see theyre gone now.
What size?? I'll pull the trigger around there ds, I remember I had my pair thought I was gud I passed on em for four a couple times..I would double up now at four a peice if possible..

150 old days man great quality too
Straight up strolled into foot locker View media item 1044136

Im only missing Bins and Rays so im all for new CWs myself sorry boys. Them december joints sounds like double up material too me!

My wish list:

1) Wheats

2) Grey Toes

3 and 4)

air-jordan-xiii-orlando-magic-qrich-pes-01.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-orlando-magic-qrich-pes-03.jpg
those white n blues! 
nthat.gif
 i will go crazy for those

these new 13s look fire too though. They should do some more colorways for the 13s. 

Back in 98 there was a white/red/grey toe sample, they were varsity red and the tongue and toe were light grey one of the best 13 color ways of all time

THIS IS TRUE...BACK IN '98, THE WHITE/RED/GREY TOE SAMPLES WERE ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE RRLEASED AS PART OF THE SPRING '98 LINEUP, BUT MJ PERSONALLY DITCHED THE COLORWAY ALTOGETHER, AND WHAT WE ENDED UP WITH IS THE WHITE/BLACK/RED VERSION WITH THE BLACK PODS THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE.

PERSONALLY, I WOULDA LOVED THESE BACK THEN... WHEN I WAS WORKIN' AT FOOT LOCKER BACK THEN IN '98, WE USED TO GET A POSTER OF UPCOMING RELEASES THAT WE KEPT IN THE STOCKROOM, AND THE GREY TOE VERSON WAS ON THE POSTER...BUT, WHEN THEY CAME IN, AND I SAW THAT THEY SWITCHED IT UP, I WAS DISAPPOINTED TO SAY THE LEAST,SMH. THOSE SAMPLES ARE A VERY RARE PAIR... IN FACT, THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER ACTUALLY SAW WITH A PAIR WAS LIL' FLIP BACK THEN, AND THAT WAS BACK WHEN ACTIVE ATHLETE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN USED TO SELL THE ACTUAL SALES SAMPLES IN A SIZE 9. BUT, FLIP WAS ALWAYS IN THERE BUYING THE SAMPLES. I REMEMBER THAT SUMMER IN '98, THE BLACK/RED PLAYOFF XIII's JUST CAME OUT, AND DUDE BUSTED UP IN THE SKATING RINK WITH THE WHITE/RED XIV's ON, A WHOLE 9 MONTHS BEFORE THEY DROPPED! LOL... NEEDLESS TO SAY, BOYS FEELINGS WERE HURT,LOL...

DAMN, I'M GOIN' TOO FAR DOWN MEMORY LANE ON Y'ALL...MY BAD,LOL! ANYWAY, HERE'S TO HOPING THAT JORDAN BRAND WILL ONE DAY RELEASE THE OG GREY TOE SAMPLES...GET IT DONE,JB. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
Yah I'm guessing the white/black/red/cement pair is these (the cement not being actual cement but just their color for grey):

View media item 928045
[thread="585054"]

And the black/red/black is the photo shop shown in the Columbia thread (apparently these were OG samples back in the day too):

View media item 857778

[/thread]
I'm for these two if they're it....the Riverwalks can be burned for all I care. I'll wait for pics of the Premium pair but don't have high hopes.
If that pearl grey sample pair ever release it would be a dream come true for me. I've been hungry for over a decade.lol I think i still remember printing out pictures that shoetrends had of. Grey toe 2005s I was never feeling as much.

That black/red pair is dope too

Last edited:
Yah I'm guessing the white/black/red/cement pair is these (the cement not being actual cement but just their color for grey):

View media item 928045
[thread="585054"]

And the black/red/black is the photo shop shown in the Columbia thread (apparently these were OG samples back in the day too):

View media item 857778

[/thread]
I'm for these two if they're it....the Riverwalks can be burned for all I care. I'll wait for pics of the Premium pair but don't have high hopes.
i still remember printing out pictures that shoetrends had of

:wow:

thought i was the only person that did that!

:smokin

via SBD - http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/03/air-jordan-13-retro-returning-new-colorways-2014-holiday/

by way of - http://instagram.com/baltsneakershow

According to some sources, the Air Jordan 13 is expected to make a big return this 2014 Holiday season. One of those upcoming Air Jordan 13 releases is expected to be a brand new “He Got Game” pair with a bit of a twist to them. No other release information is present yet, but let us know what model you’ll like to see drop this upcoming Holiday season in the comments.

EDIT ....

First up via J23app & shoulee81

Jordan 13 Retro PRM
Reflective Silver/Infrared 23-Black
696298-023
$200

*** No pics yet ***

Below is being called "Barons" but color way is resembling "River walk"

Jordan 13 Retro
Black/Tropical Teal-Black-White
414571-013

via @DJayGotSole

Ref silv/inf 23 - 10/4 -$200

Blk/teal/wht - 10/25 -$185

Wht/blk/red/cement - 11/15 -$185

Blk/red/blk - 12/13 -$185

What's the white/black-red-cement? the grey toes from 1997 samples?
Black/red-black......the Black/reds again? Maybe with 3M this time?

The new colorways already look and sound wack :frown:

"45? 23!
Air Jordan 13 Hologram 
Not barons
414571-115"

"Air Jordan 13 Hologram 
Not barons
414571-115"

style code doesn't match the riverwalks 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back