Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
the altitudes with leather > mesh altitudes
with that being said man if they did this custom to a leather pair of altitudes that would be sick

want the 3M

that creasing though
mean.gif

$200 retail right ?
eyes.gif

Meh...those are too much like the Playoffs. They could've used mesh side panels instead to really set them apart.

^^Unless they are going to put 3M back into the mesh, I don't mind if I never see the mesh side panel on the XIII ever again.

As for those, I agree they are "eh". The existence of the Playoff XIII's make these kinda irrelevant to me.

Image Via j23app's Twitter

"Here’s a first look at an Air Jordan 13 Retro and Black/Red that is set for a December 2014 release. Spotted during the Jordan Brand Holiday 2014 Preview, this new Air Jordan 13 release draws on the classic lassic “Bred” construction, using tumbled leather uppers similar to the Playoff 13s. What do you think of the latest preview of this Air Jordan XIII? Continue onward for more images of this latest Jordan retro and let us know your thoughts in the comments section, and stay tuned for more exclusive Air Jordan Holiday 2014 photos.

Source: nitro_licious"

Last edited:
Meh...those are too much like the Playoffs. They could've used mesh side panels instead to really set them apart.
thats exactly why they will be copped...I don't got time to pay 375-400+ for playoff 13's these will have to do

"Here’s a first look at an Air Jordan 13 Retro and Black/Red that is set for a December 2014 release. Spotted during the Jordan Brand Holiday 2014 Preview, this new Air Jordan 13 release draws on the classic lassic “Bred” construction, using tumbled leather uppers similar to the Playoff 13s. What do you think of the latest preview of this Air Jordan XIII? Continue onward for more images of this latest Jordan retro and let us know your thoughts in the comments section, and stay tuned for more exclusive Air Jordan Holiday 2014 photos.

Source: nitro_licious"
Is it just me or do these "Bred" XIII look FAKE!! I remember seeing this exact c/w on the website back in 2003!!

Needless to say but this will be an easy pass.... 

The black/reds might be the only xiii's I cop this year, but overall was expecting better from jb's color blocking.
Hope they use a common red and not something like infrared23 or laser crimson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom