Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

Really? I planned on having a few cpu's, an ipad, 3 phones and a kindle. Hopefully I can just get thorough on NDC. I have a small plan of attack, but i'll have FTL/FL up as well.
Small plan of attack?  I thought using only my Mac was a small plan.

Yeah, I'm 100% serious. Like I said, it's a test run. What's the point of testing something if it's not going to be done thoroughly? If I start half-***'ing things now, on something I really want {Grey Toes, and I might be out of town for Turkey Day as well, so I have to be prepared to grab the 6 ' s online.}, then i really don't deserve anything. After I got diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, I started reevaluating my life. I'm a "Go hard or go home" type of person.

Also, all those electronics aren't really a part of my plan of attack. That's just what I'll have on hand. Again, I never ever copped a release online, on release day.

Yeah, I'm 100% serious. Like I said, it's a test run. What's the point of testing something if it's not going to be done thoroughly? If I start half-***'ing things now, on something I really want {Grey Toes, and I might be out of town for Turkey Day as well, so I have to be prepared to grab the 6 ' s online.}, then i really don't deserve anything. After I got diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, I started reevaluating my life. I'm a "Go hard or go home" type of person.

Also, all those electronics aren't really a part of my plan of attack. That's just what I'll have on hand. Again, I never ever copped a release online, on release day.

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but if your method works for you, then it's all good.

i felt like they were more limited than the bred 13s and i havent really seen anyone wear em.
Ive worn mine probably twice since i got them on restock (in may I think) .. theyre in my top 5 shoes

Yeah I think there were less produced than blk/reds at least it seems that way. And price on them DS now is rising

As for sizing to any one not sure, i go down .5 size on them. My Flints from '10 are a 12 (my true size) and theyve got lots of room. My blk/reds were also a 12 and had room, less than flints but still had some. Black Toes I went 11.5 and theyre perfect

But this batch could be different, we'll know closer to RD when someone has an OFFICIAL pair in hand and tried on
mine is still ds still got that ds smell too lol. its my #2 waiting for the perfect time to wear em.

if you dont really want em give it a run to try n add to cart n tryin to get into the websites n stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks! I just wanted to explain, so on Turkey Day, ya'll dont think im 100% crazy. 
roll.gif
Just a tad bit overzealous.

I suggest giving it a shot on earlier releases you don't want just to get a hang for it. You can just drop them from your cart after.

I've never had to use more than 2 computers. Never even bothered trying on an ipad or phone or anything. If you have a fast connection, I think you'll be alright.

man. I really want to hoop in these grey toes. I picture them looking super sleek on the court. Hopefully that kicks on court dude makes a video cause I ain't copping for 185

Nah the price increase starts in the fall so I know some will be $185 but the 3m pair I'm sure is $200 the prices were posted on the first page as well
This is correct. The 13's last year were $10 more than other retros. I'd expect no different this year.

Back
Top Bottom