Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Theyll sell out simply because its Q4 and xmas presents. The deeper into the year theharder to obtain.

Black toes sold out with the quickness

13s are possibly my favorite Jordan... I messed up by passing on all the OG colors that retroed in recent years (I wasnt really buying kicks like that).. I like the All black/Red bottom pair releasing but im probably only gonna try to get the grey toes. Those are :pimp:, look like the OG sample.

I'm excited for the Grey Toes, the Barons/Riverwalks/Holograms and the Black/Red pods.

Those 3 plus the Black/Infrared VI's will finish me off for the year. 

If I can cop everything I want without too much hassle, that would be so much love.
roll.gif

I might need em both...damn.

Edit: Actually after posting this and seeing em both right there. I think ima just pick up the 3Ms

Last edited:
how do 13's usually fit? I wear a 9 in 6's... but I wear a 9.5 in 3's and most shoes
Definitely go with the size 9. I find they run 0.5 big for me, I'm a size 11 in most Jay's but do a size 10.5 in 5's, 12's and 13's, and could probably size down on 6's as well.

Grey toes for me if any. Need to see more pix and will worry about them once we get closer to release date.

No way grabbing that 3m on a shoe again after the 5lab3, but the way 13's curl up after creasing on the normal leather, no way in hell I can do a 3m 13.

Edit: if it was the same color palette without the 3m, I'm all over it

Last edited:
I might get the 3M's just as a practice run since it'll be my first time copping online. Ill be out of town for the 3M's and the Grey Toe's so I wont be able to go to my regular spots, I figured I should get a system going. If i'm successful, they'll be put on ice until next summer at least. 

I might get the 3M's just as a practice run since it'll be my first time copping online. Ill be out of town for the 3M's and the Grey Toe's so I wont be able to go to my regular spots, I figured I should get a system going. If i'm successful, they'll be put on ice until next summer at least. 

I think picking up all 3's this year will be easy this fall. You should have no issues.

i felt like they were more limited than the bred 13s and i havent really seen anyone wear em.
Ive worn mine probably twice since i got them on restock (in may I think) .. theyre in my top 5 shoes

Yeah I think there were less produced than blk/reds at least it seems that way. And price on them DS now is rising

As for sizing to any one not sure, i go down .5 size on them. My Flints from '10 are a 12 (my true size) and theyve got lots of room. My blk/reds were also a 12 and had room, less than flints but still had some. Black Toes I went 11.5 and theyre perfect

But this batch could be different, we'll know closer to RD when someone has an OFFICIAL pair in hand and tried on

Last edited:
Really? I planned on having a few cpu's, an ipad, 3 phones and a kindle. Hopefully I can just get thorough on NDC. I have a small plan of attack, but i'll have FTL/FL up as well.

Back
Top Bottom