Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
ALUMINUM FOIL XIII'S ARE HORRENDOUS … THAT ANGLE FROM THE BACK LOOKS KIND OF NICE BUT I EVEN SAW THESE IN PERSON TODAY AND………………….. :x

Aluminum foil XIII's
laugh.gif

Never understood people's infatuation with 3m and bright things..
'oh look! Shiny!!'

I'm sure it also has to do with people liking attention, and what gets more attention than some bright *** shoes..

not gonna lie, being that these are XIII's and I like XIII's, I was somewhat mildly interested in these...but at 185, and not even an OG colorway at that, I think I'll pocket that cash for something better..

Last edited:
Never understood people's infatuation with 3m and bright things..
'oh look! Shiny!!'

I'm sure it also has to do with people liking attention, and what gets more attention than some bright *** shoes..

That 5lab3 was so dope though. When it wasn't glowing it was such a pretty shoe.
I wore my joints a lot and loved how I could wear them to the Park, be in grass and dirt, get them dusty as ****, and just wiped them down with a wet sock and back to day one new look except for the Creases.

BUT(and a big but), once I saw myself in a video of a water balloon fight, and my feet were glowing the whole damn video, I was like nah man, I'm too old for this kind of shoe, dumped them immediately.

This 13 is the same way, such a pretty shoe, but it shines man, nah. Can't do it.

Last edited:
Mostly all 13's makes me consider copping since I love that model. Definitely going after the Grey Toes, but the 3M boys have been running on me. So, they are still a gametime decision but leaning towards them.

So, grab some sneaker shields with the 3M? Never purchased them before because I rarely had a problem w/ creasing and it seems like them things would be mad uncomfortable.

dunno why ppl keep thinking these 185, these are 200.

patiently waiting on the release locators to update...

Back
Top Bottom