Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
you sound like a bitter noob

there is no og grey toes released

they were a retro plus colorway

Nope. I have 1997 sales samples of the Grey Toes. The eventual version released was white toe. So technically to me they are an OG color.

most places are getting these here in Houston. It's not a exclusive to HOH. so the numbers are a little bigger for a QS.

From what a friend Employee told me non hoh footlockers got only one sz run and hoh got 10 sz runs. $200 tag on boxes for them too. Would ndc really sell at 185?

They're $200 according to Nikestore twitter
sick.gif

This shoe will definitely be had by those who want it.

I finally had to swallow the fact of just showing up early to FCFS wins every time.

I do want the shoe I want more than I want sleep, and once i arrive at 6/6:30 depending on release, to get the shoe at 8 and be back home (in bed if I want) getting prepped for my Saturday is not as bad as paying resellers

The holograms are up on ndc's calendar for oct 25. $185
They also fixed the 3m to $200 as expected.

Shoepalace in Serramonte said they are $150 GS and $200 Adults. Price increases are here, might as well get used to them

$150 for a pair of children's sneakers is asinine.

$200 for men's ain't much better.

Last edited:
Idk the last time I was 50/50 about a shoe. Of course I'm talking about the 3M. Not gonna lie the official pics made them look like 3M overload. Agreed $200 doesn't help either. Red pods and Grey Toe are a definite. I will see later in the week

Last edited:
These seem somewhat limited, at least down here in Louisiana. At my local mall, I was able to get a raffle ticket at Foot Action, but Finish Line isn't getting them, and Champs said they got only 12 pair total, and those are all spoken for via tickets. Footlocker says they will have them. Usually, all four of these stores get just about everything.

Since my slow internet connection gives me near-zero chance to cop online, looks like my only chances will be the Foot Action and Footlocker raffles.

The grade school caught me off guard. $150 though. Well 5 stores getting them my way. Not that many pair in each store through. 3 raffles and 2 FCFS. There's always be a lot of unclaimed pair this year when it comes to the 3m this year.

This a 13 model so we will see.

Back
Top Bottom