Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Think the GS are going to be harder than the men's. A whole bunch of females in line for these.

FNL got different tactics down my way every since they got cooperate called on their ***. Every since the WTL release they been using "we don't know how many shoes are coming in therefore raffle only." :nerd:

WTL release did the same but told everybody they won't getting them. Then my homeboy say they had 25 pair mid week, then told people their shipment came in late on RD and release 10 pairs :smh:

Well after that rant, throw my name in the hat. No HOH called DTLR is a sleeper here. Don't think to many people know they have their JB account back. Only seen 3 names in the box.
Fcfs at champ. Not looking good at the moment.

I'm under the impression that there are no GS sizes on these.

Am I mistaken? I honestly haven't been paying attention to this release because i have no interest in the shoe...

^ Same here. Between these and the what shoulda been "baron 13," JB coulda done better. Atleast I'm feeling the grey toes and red pods.

Hell imho all these 2014 AJ13s suck. The "Red Pods" are growing on me though. Jus would hate to spend any money on any Retro Js thay aren't OG colorways.

Last edited:
Hell imho all these 2014 AJ13s suck. The "Red Pods" are growing on me though. Jus would hate to spend any money on any Retro Js thay aren't OG colorways.

Some non-OG CW are not bad, but the xiii retro IMHO hasn't been on par since 04-05. The less padding, and terrible outsole shape made them all look fugazi in my mind. The OGs and 04-05 were plush and comfortable.

Those 3m joints look pretty plain to me, I prefer the OG 3m more, that flat blanket of reflection isn't a good look imo

Some non-OG CW are not bad, but the xiii retro IMHO hasn't been on par since 04-05. The less padding, and terrible outsole shape made them all look fugazi in my mind. The OGs and 04-05 were plush and comfortable.

Oh yea no doubt there are alot of retro+ colorways that are super dope to me. Infrared 6s being one them for example. But there are a ton of others i like also. With the 13s tho i havent had a pair of them since I had the OG blue Flints when I was in middle school back in 98' so i personally can't comment on the quality and differnces myself.

Are they good looking or do they suck? :wink:
Do you really only but OG colors? That's it? Damn that's hard

I think that it sucks that they couldn't give us at least 1 OG colorway out of the 4 retro 13s they're bout to drop but thats just my opinion and it's my fault for not buying the ones that dropped last year. But it's not hard at all to only by OG colorways. They drop them on a regular basis and I would jus go to one of our sponsor sites or FC which is a rare case and buy a DS pair of an OG colorway rather than buy a retro+ colorway. I mean if it's just a super dope shoe there are always exceptions, don't get me wrong. There are alot of folks out there that only or just mainly buy OG colorways. They have more of that "nostalgia" effect in my humble opinion. Once I get all the OG colorways I want then all bets are off but thats gonna take a while cause I'm gonna have to pay reseller price or wait til they re drop.

Last edited:
Those 3m joints look pretty plain to me, I prefer the OG 3m more, that flat blanket of reflection isn't a good look imo
This is more of a summer shoe, but I get why JB did the release this late. These will still be sought after for a good price for anybody that miss out for the next 2 months.  This is more of a female shoe just like the bel airs imo as most 13s are. I might be wrong but I'm here more females standing in line or putting in raffles than men on these. Any 3m should stay in the summer imo. I don't think it's that bad but should had came out with a better cw. Compared to what's coming out in the next two months I can see why some people passing on these and possibly barons 

Back
Top Bottom