Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
im still all in for these

going to try online (been a while bruh)

everybody around my way are not getting them a the footlockers and othere stores

that are is doing raffles 

and I dont have the time patience or faith in that **** 

to even try 
laugh.gif

I can't stand JB anymore. I was just thinking, isn't it ridiculous that they seriously charge more for shoes just because people want them more. Nothing to do with the so called "tech" but just the demand. Historically price supposedly increased year to year with greater tech. now they charge more for 11s than 13s? more for 13s than 14s?? Why should I give them more for shoes that didn't originally have a price premium from other models?
^^^^^^ 

spot on my dude. I was thinking this the other day.... how in the world can 14's retail for $170 and 13's for $200? Makes no sense.

I'm trying to like these because I love 13's, but just can't. I don't like these gimmicks on the 3M's or the Holograms. I'll just take the Grey Toes and Red Pods.

i got my guarantee ticket very easy. i was told they was kinda limited but i'm guessin cuz no one wants these with the 200 retail price. but for me i like them, i'm sucker for 13s and i like how the 3m pop on them.  

Last edited:
Nope. Jordan retro excluded from cash back using discover on finishline. Newly updated.
Wrong. The new exclusions on shopdiscover applies to eastbay and footlocker, not Nike.com or Finishline.com

You must be looking on the website. If you look at the discover app on your phone, it indicates that Jordans are excluded for finishline. Desktop website does not look to be updated to the app. Nike.com is good for both mobile app and desktop website. Eastbay and Footlocker for app and desktop are excluding Jordans.

JB loves to slap their customers in the face thats for sure, no reflective on any releases that had them originaly but here is a ton of wasted 3m on a trash colorway of the XIII

Man, 3M on the Toe of a 13… those are gonna look jacked up after a few wears...

I was in love with the Baron 13's till i seen the Back Heel…. why couldn't it be just Black...

the Bred 13's in DEC are a must…. as long as my wallet agrees'

I need to move to Oregon and work for Nike….

but who wants to live in Oregon?????  

Back
Top Bottom