Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
You would be suprised about how many people don't know, think about, or have access to cop online.

Good point, but if someone can keep up with release dates so they can cop, they know or have the ability to cop online. If you think about it, if you don't have internet access, whether phone or pc, copping sneakers shouldn't be on your todo list. I know Internet isn't a necessity, but neither are $200 sneakers.

Good point, but if someone can keep up with release dates so they can cop, they know or have the ability to cop online. If you think about it, if you don't have internet access, whether phone or pc, copping sneakers shouldn't be on your todo list. I know Internet isn't a necessity, but neither are $200 sneakers.

I rep'd this one for common sense! If you think about it, if you don't have internet access, whether phone or pc, copping sneakers shouldn't be on your todo list. I know Internet isn't a necessity, but neither are $200 sneakers.

U must be copping different Jordan's cause I can't even remember the last one I missed that I tried for. They've all been fairly easy attainable the in the past 6 months at least. All the GRs anyway and most of the "mens only limited" pairs. Nowadays it's harder copping in store than online.

Not sure what different Jordan's you're referring to. Difficulty of in store copping varies greatly depending on where you live.

I've also been buyin Jordan's long enough that I've been able to make good relationships with certain people...my in store experience is likely very different from yours.

I rep'd this one for common sense! If you think about it, if you don't have internet access, whether phone or pc, copping sneakers shouldn't be on your todo list. I know Internet isn't a necessity, but neither are $200 sneakers.
alot of people will spend there last on j's. Everyone don't have internet access, maybe where your from but believe it or not they don't, and alot of people have given up trying to cop online.

alot of people will spend there last on j's. Everyone don't have internet access, maybe where your from but believe it or not they don't, and alot of people have given up trying to cop online.

If a lot of people have given up copping online, that just makes it harder to cop in the store.

Last edited:

You're telling me most of these dudes in line aren't posting their new pickups on Instagram or stunting on Twitter? It's 2014, pretty much everyone who is buying js has Internet access in some form or another. I think the reason a lot of people don't buy online is because they don't have access to credit cards honestly

Still not sure if the Barons are worth copping since I got the 3m 13s. They look good but idk if they look too alike to make em worth buying.

Grey Toes are a definite cop tho lol

Missed out hoping for a restock

DSG will probably put on an several FSR in the next couple of days.

Some may say no because it's a Premium sneaker but, just keep an eye out.

They released the Playoff 13's back in the day, so there is hope and it will be an easy grab if so.

DSG will probably put on an several FSR in the next couple of days.

Some may say no because it's a Premium sneaker but, just keep an eye out.

They released the Playoff 13's back in the day, so there is hope and it will be an easy grab if so.
Nice thanks for the reply. Just watch their twitter or random drop?

Last edited:
Here in NYC the in person cop is a bit easier.  There's always some legit businessman who lets you in on his tricks.  We were outside house of hoops Brooklyn and the bouncer dude told us to hit Dr. Jays- so we went across the street and copped easy.  There's always a few places with no lottery (which is a bunch of crap, no one unaffiliated ever wins).

It's all about the volume of stores there are in the area.  the best stores are the Dr. Jays/ Jimmy Jazz type deals that always have less of a stick in their *** than foot locker but still sell at retail.

Still not sure if the Barons are worth copping since I got the 3m 13s. They look good but idk if they look too alike to make em worth buying.

Grey Toes are a definite cop tho lol
I just might get them all.  The 13 is an incredible sneaker, definitely a top 5 Jordan (1, 7, 11, 12, 13)

I can't believe more people went for those 14 black toes than the 3m 13.  To me there's no comparison.

True but keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully all eyes are on the red pods and grey toes. Holograms and the infrared 6's on my radar for now.

Thinking about grabbing em too.. The red pods are okay but real close to playoffs and don't like the grey toes.

Hmmm my boy growing, toes are at the end of his 6s and 3s. Was going to get the infrared 6s for his school shoes. Which I still am but looks like I'm going to have to snag a baron 13 for temporary purposes

Back
Top Bottom