Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
As I mentioned I ordered mine today online but saw these at the Shoe Palace restock and I don't see any real reason to complain . These are really nice. I am very surprised that these flew way under the radar like they have.

True, this could of been a instant hit without the 3m. I love Infrared23 especially the 6's. to bad they don't use that same infrared 23 on the black one's comming out in Dec. Still a instacopp but it would be better. JS!
Man lemme tell ya. Them black 6s would be off the hook had they used the infrared23 or at least alot better in my personal opinion instead of whatever that other color they're calling infrared that was on the whites that they appear to be using on the black infrareds is.

Last edited:

Damn are these sold out everywhere now? Thought they were going to sit. Missed my size
They sold out around my way, looks like the release weren't as much in quantity as normal. My local Champs told me it was more "limited" and the stores didn't get many to begin with. I too thought they were going to sit both online and in-store...

The hype/demand wasn't really there for these and yet they still sold out, kinda tells me that they didn't produce as many as a typical GR.

Last edited:
So I finally was able to pull off the legendary online double up. Honestly, I kinda thought every time someone claimed to double up online, it was some secret bot/atc usage. We all know how y'all cats be frontin about paying retail and such.

But even after the effery that happened with Finishline this morning, I was able to get a pair from them and then after NDC told me they were sold out, I clicked the link provided on twitter and I grabbed the 2nd pair no problem. Didn't even have to wait on that line thing. My first success NDC cop since...I don't even remember.

Was just at the HoH in Vancouver, had 6 pairs left without a raffle winner.  Someone can try calling them see if they will do a phone order..

Man lemme tell ya. Them black 6s would be off the hook had they used the infrared23 or at least alot better in my personal opinion instead of whatever that other color they're calling infrared that was on the whites that they appear to be using on the black infrareds is.
yeah that's true to but i ment they should use infrared 23 on the all black 13's that's coming out instead of just red, but i see how you thought i was talking about the black 6's.

I suppose I'll take the crying and moaning over increased prices over the crying and moaning over resellers and bots from 2 years ago.

Nike had my size for hours and there was no SPA page on Finishline. These had very little to no hype and were a very easy online cop. No chance if you really wanted these you were shut out.

Last edited:
Like the shoe and am pretty pumped it was an easy cop.  I do agree this shoe had far more potential just based on the soles alone.  Either way I dig em.

You know i was going to write up a long explanation of why Nike knows exactly what theyre doing with the quality, price increases, ect...but most wont wake up to it in the long run. So just think...was the 3m 13s successful launch for Nike even though they retailed for 200 and heavily marketed its 3m which cost hardly anything to add to a sneaker, ever seen a "normal" sneaker on a major restock, did this years releases resell for alot lower vs retail than last years, how'd the what the lebrons do on ebay? Hmmmm. You guys that want the 15% coupons/bots go search and stop looking for a handout. Laziness gets no sympathy. Im sure theyll "fix" it very soon so id go do a search pretty quickly. If you choose not to use it because you think its immoral to the sneaker culture than great...heres a fortune cookie. Anyhow for those that rocked them today, do they crease like the labs?

You know i was going to write up a long explanation of why Nike knows exactly what theyre doing with the quality, price increases, ect...but most wont wake up to it in the long run. So just think...was the 3m 13s successful launch for Nike even though they retailed for 200 and heavily marketed its 3m which cost hardly anything to add to a sneaker, ever seen a "normal" sneaker on a major restock, did this years releases resell for alot lower vs retail than last years, how'd the what the lebrons do on ebay? Hmmmm. You guys that want the 15% coupons/bots go search and stop looking for a handout. Laziness gets no sympathy. Im sure theyll "fix" it very soon so id go do a search pretty quickly. If you choose not to use it because you think its immoral to the sneaker culture than great...heres a fortune cookie. Anyhow for those that rocked them today, do they crease like the labs?

Can you just pm me the coupon? I tried searching everywhere

Never got a chance to get out and enter any raffles this week so I had these chalked up as a loss. But walking through the mall about 6:30 today and they had em in the plexy-case at HOH, and before I could even ask the girl said they still had some unclaimed pairs. True size is a 10 but the closest they had was a 9.5, tried em on and they fit really well. Was also impressed with the infrared on em, most of the pics I've seen of em looked like a deeper red. Made my day, really good lookin shoe in person.. :nthat:

I'll prob snap some pics later and post with my laptop. For some reason after I updated to iOS 8 I can't post pics on NT from my phone.. :rolleyes

I don't get the 13 creasing BS. I've had numerous pairs and none are creased bad after MANY wears. Even playing ball in them they never creased badly.

I don't get the 13 creasing BS. I've had numerous pairs and none are creased bad after MANY wears. Even playing ball in them they never creased badly.
agreed, seems like sometimes people just regurgitate whatever they see other people saying. i have numerous pairs of 13's and wear them fairly often and none of them are even noticeably creased *shrug*. 

Back
Top Bottom