Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I love 13s instant cop , I might even wait inline for these . I usually miss out on 13s

Last edited:
If this is considered better material for future releases count me out. What's the point of patent leather on these. They look like rainbow baron 13s. Where did the Jordan tag on the top of the shoe go? Yeesh

If this is considered better material for future releases count me out. What's the point of patent leather on these. They look like rainbow baron 13s. Where did the Jordan tag on the top of the shoe go? Yeesh

The tag is there, it's black with the blue font. It's blends in with the shoe very easily

That's not pl is it? Looks more like some reflective plastic material that gives off that cloak effect. And the hits of blue, I don't get. It would've been a robocop for me without all that. :rolleyes

^ conflicting reports on the 10/4 release.
23 penny claims those are the grey toes, but I'm more inclined to believe that those above are it.
Hopefully it's true! Those are :nthat: :nthat:

I think it might be because its the 23rd anniversary of the jordan 6 (year of the 6) as the infrared colour was first seen on the jordan 6 in 1991. (I am guessing not sure)

I was wondering what was going on with the pods, but that makes sense. I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think the true reds from 2005 look better than these.

That's not pl is it? Looks more like some reflective plastic material that gives off that cloak effect. And the hits of blue, I don't get. It would've been a robocop for me without all that.
eyes.gif
it is something of that nature, that iridescent effect. Def. Yes to the 2nd half of this statement, black suede and I would have been like
eek.gif
 especially with the small nice hint of blue! 

Why won't they just retro the burgundy grey toes :smh:

And that infrared pair is wack... It should just been all black with an infrared outsold and jumpman

I would get the grey toes, but the black infrared 6s are 2 weeks after, and considering that those are one of my grails, the choice isn't really hard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom