Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
^^^Lol, that was a question not a statement.
:smile:

sorta, was saying something that has been said multiple times plus other multiple pics have been posted

Gotcha boss.

Side note: Is it just me or does the grey toe look super super cheap as far as materials.
Those Blacks are damn money though, those things will be my go to shoe this winter, I'm going to beat the **** out of those joints

^^^Lol, that was a question not a statement.
smile.gif

sorta, was saying something that has been said multiple times plus other multiple pics have been posted
Gotcha boss.

Side note: Is it just me or does the grey toe look super super cheap as far as materials.
Those Blacks are damn money though, those things will be my go to shoe this winter, I'm going to beat the **** out of those joints
i was unsure about the grey tongues until that jordan event with them on the manikin. bad quality or not. black ones... eehhhhh idk, need on feet pics, they look like a fake colorway made up by a rep site. if they were like the altitudes and all black with the red just on the bottom? yea without a doubt id cop

I'm one of the minority that owns these and thinks the ones releasing are better. Way better. Theyl do for now tho

View media item 1191492

Nahhh there is no suede wrapped midsole this time around. They look cheap without it

And once you put these new versions on and they feel like you are walking in cement sandals you will change your opinion

Last edited:
Nahhh there is no suede wrapped midsole this time around. They look cheap without it

And once you put these new versions on and they feel like you are walking in cement sandals you will change your opinion

Nah they look way better imo. And quality wont be a issue imo, the only average quality XIII was last years breds. Every other XIII's been pretty much on point.

Just a thought, why is there 1 thread for 4 XIII models, but there are 4 individual threads that are each about 1 XIV model?

Just a thought, why is there 1 thread for 4 XIII models, but there are 4 individual threads that are each about 1 XIV model?
Maybe when the thread started it was intended as a "here's some info on possible info nothing confirmed" then as more light shed it just turned into the official thread for all 3. But I could be wrong.

Nah they look way better imo. And quality wont be a issue imo, the only average quality XIII was last years breds. Every other XIII's been pretty much on point.
They look better to me too. But you know how ****** on Niketalk be flexin. "I had the OGs and they just look sooo much better than the new ones." Knowing damn well if they weren't OGs they'd think the newer one looks better too.

Because we are only at page 54 and its been with 4 shoes. No mass need for 4 threads
They look better to me too. But you know how ****** on Niketalk be flexin. "I had the OGs and they just look sooo much better than the new ones." Knowing damn well if they weren't OGs they'd think the newer one looks better too.

LMAO! Repped! Spot on! I got the OGs and im saying the opposite. Cos its how I feel for real lol

Last edited:
I didn't even know there were individual threads for each of the 14's.

Must be ghost town in those threads.

Because no one bothered to make any for these 13's; same reason a thread for the Jeter 1's just popped up tonight, when before it's been restricted to the 1 thread, yet the Baron, Carmine, and Family Forever 1's all had their own threads.

you sound like a bitter noob

there is no og grey toes released

they were a retro plus colorway

Last edited:
Blk/red would have been much better if the pods were red all the way down to the outsole, that black outline stands out too much IMO

I can't stand JB anymore. I was just thinking, isn't it ridiculous that they seriously charge more for shoes just because people want them more. Nothing to do with the so called "tech" but just the demand. Historically price supposedly increased year to year with greater tech. now they charge more for 11s than 13s? more for 13s than 14s?? Why should I give them more for shoes that didn't originally have a price premium from other models?

Back
Top Bottom