Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
currently out of town in GA
Proceeded to walk in Foot Locker in Lennox Mall just to try my luck.
Asked the salesperson for a 10 to which he replied "nah, all gone"
Another rep proceeds to tell him "yes we do, give it to him"
A bit shady, but after inspection I gladly paid and made my exit.
Another dude walks in after me claiming he called and they confirmed they had a 9 in stock.
Unfortunately they told him he was out of luck.
"...but I just called" smh
Sucks, but good luck to everyone on the hunt.
These should be an easy pick up.

Another dude walks in after me claiming he called and they confirmed they had a 9 in stock.
Yea that's really quite common all over atlanta. Cumberland Mall is usually a better bet.

Last edited:

Lennox is actually a nice mall... I visit ATL on a business trip also.... no comment on the rest of the ATL malls

Ridiculous statement, that's like saying finish line, footlocker sells fakes, they have a Jordan account and retail stores. 
THIS

As much as I dislike the place since they always have thots working there who have never heard of the concept of "customer service," I can vouch that they don't sell fakes

Last edited:
These just sitting on Nike.com? Never ever been able to buy a JB release from them and I was able to cop a pair at 11 am for my cousin. Hoping it actually went though. How long does is usually take for a email confirmation?

These just sitting on Nike.com? Never ever been able to buy a JB release from them and I was able to cop a pair at 11 am for my cousin. Hoping it actually went though. How long does is usually take for a email confirmation?
Can take about 10 to 15 minutes if really busy.  

Should be easy to find was able to get them online at 1130 from NDC

To my discover card fam. When did they take nike.com off the cash back?

Last edited:
FNL GOT some problems this morning, splash page on mobile not moving, plus couldnt place order (error) then i finally decided to use desktop page on laptop then it went thru... Charged and credited my debit card twice from ordering on mobile.. Third time was ok ( on desktop). Be careful next time on fnl [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Light Work
#TeamBelowRetail

View media item 1232182
Is that NBAstore? I tried to use my coupons this morning that they gave me from the WTLs fiasco. Got cart jacked because I hesitated for 30secs on the login. Guess I have to buy a throwback jersey or somethin to use my voucher!:rolleyes FNL worked for me this AM tho-

FYI for all those that couldn't apply their Winners Circle, CSR lady told me to call back when I get tracking and they will apply the Winners Circle Reward.

Off to go pick up my girls pair. After seeing some of the pics they don't look too bad especially the tumbled leather. Last minute decision when I see them in person
laugh.gif

I see people waiting inline at a ticket pickup at 10am. Weird that either they thought it was fcfs or they hot tickets and wanted them asap.

I wasnt feelin em like that, but we still have mad of em left at my DTLR.

I had plenty of time to observe them since they came in UPS 2 weeks ago.

Them Chuck Posites droppin tho>>> 

HEAT

Back
Top Bottom