Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

I need that old shape.... Them 04s look like totally different shoes... Couldn't stand it even doe I had the navy's...

Hopefully they'll get the toe box right and drop the mids too,remastered without the red piping on the side...

Niiicccee..............now release the high top version of these that we have been waiting for since 2004

Is this the year of the low

They keep releasing all this crap destined for outlets.

I have the mids and I'm straight.

If shape is right I'm doubling up on a discount ofcourse,one of my fav lows.
Anyone got that ol school 80's hip hop album cover with those guys rocking the OG's

$160 lol. They shouldn't break the 3 digit mark. Jb is making it too easy to jump ship to their competitors

Seeing this retro-two reminds me of one of my fav lines from Austin Powers, care of Nigel Powers:

"I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

View media item 1893939

They better make these in limited quantities. I mean stealth 20s limited; not saying limited so none can buy but if they make these a mas GR, they will get marked down to $50 and rot at outlets for a long time. Making them in lesser qualities will ensure that whoever wants these will get them. Aqua's 8 numbers for these wouldn't do these good

In for a pair of these. Really have grown to love low tops as I've gotten older, don't know why.

They better make these in limited quantities. I mean stealth 20s limited; not saying limited so none can buy but if they make these a mas GR, they will get marked down to $50 and rot at outlets for a long time. Making them in lesser qualities will ensure that whoever wants these will get them. Aqua's 8 numbers for these wouldn't do these good

That's how I feel... Aquas are such a beautiful piece of art.... Sitting like they are is just sad.... That being said its F'd up that will happen to these...

That's how I feel... Aquas are such a beautiful piece of art.... Sitting like they are is just sad.... That being said its F'd up that will happen to these...

First. Let's hope they are shaped like OG and 1994. Then we will go from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom