Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

So....... May is next month. Still no leaked photos?

Surprised nothing yet. Yet we have leaked photos of those tinker alternate VII's and those are for August.

Maybe they're still perfecting that toe box[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]129296[/emoji][emoji]129296[/emoji][emoji]129296[/emoji]

All the athletes are getting their May release shipments this week, so I bet that we start to see some shots this week of what they'll look like.

They always do mostly with some of the OG stuff. I remember us not getting some of the OG 1 lows until right before.

White laces[emoji]128553[/emoji] Jus wanna be the first to complain bout something normal lol......

Last edited:
Wasn't really expecting much and... yeah. Those cuts of leather look super thin, toebox is what it its. Who am I kidding I'll probably still grab a pair though, just happy these are releasing.

I mean, OG 1s lately have come with at least one extra set of laces, even the BTTYS Dunks that just dropped came with extra laces for some reason so it's not out of the question. I'm making an assumption here but it doesn't seem like this would be an issue for most of us on this forum, I've got enough shoes where I'll have some extra black laces lying around if need be.
Wonder if Nike on bottom and insole aswell!!!!
Nike on the bottom is pretty much all but confirmed, all 2s lately have had that. Insole is another story, but I would guess we're gonna get that as well. Since doing this remastering thing JB seems to have gotten the little details right, problems with shape and mold aside. 

Last edited:
Yeah. The alternate 2's, radio Raheem and those all red 2s have Nike on the bottom. But Jumpman on the inside?

Hopefully we all get Nike air on the insole. Would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom