Jordan Retro 2 Question

I only see 2 releases the white/silver in February and the white/black/red in May are these the only 2 that are releasing?

I thought that the University Blue 2's looked pretty good. Kinda reminded me of Eminem 4's, just a little lighter.

Those are the only three that are confirmed, but I also saw a blue, white and orange pair a while back on sneakerfiles.com

2silverr.jpg

2wbrorg.jpg

2unc.jpg

airjordanretro2crocodile3.jpg

[h2]^MAY 2010 JORDAN RELEASES[/h2]

Air Jordan II Retro (limited release)
Colorway: White/Obsidian-Orange Blaze
Style Code: xxxxxx-xxx
$140.00

We actually need the OG colorway because its not like this shoe is a must have so lets put out a million fashion colors. Just put out the OG for the sake of it being a Jordan and i will be happy

ill probably cop the white/red/black 2's just cause I dont want to wear my 02,03? i think pair i forget the year

shape on the white red black looks off, the countdowns had a pretty bad shape to them but these ones are even worse.

smurf 2's lol..the only ones ill be copping are the chicagos and the white/orange ones(if they release)

I have to admit I have interest with the II's, since I cannot for the life of me remember them as a kid. I, III, IV, V, VI; I totally remember them in junior high and high school, but I cannot remember at all the II's.

I feel the urge to get the white/black/red this summer.

Back
Top Bottom