Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Crimsons>Fears btw

Im so on the fence with these. This is probably now the first time that this $10 price hike Brand Jordan has employed is making me want to pass on these and I may carry that philosophy moving forward on borderline releases such as this.

I feel if your gonna increase the price, also increase the desirability as well.. Release Gs cw's in Mens sizes + price hike will not cut it Jb. 
mean.gif

Numbers in Aus are way down on usual. Def a limited run over here. Dunno bout you mericans. Goodluck tho. Cant fail wont fail

I feel if your gonna increase the price, also increase the desirability as well.. Release Gs cw's in Mens sizes + price hike will not cut it Jb. 
mean.gif
And the quality.Fire Red 3 quality wasn't there.Still copped because classic cw but chips and paint job was horrible.Powder Blue look fire in person.

So the moral of the story is.

These are not a limited release
But if U want a pair u better go to every store in your mall cause they all have a small amount

And the quality.Fire Red 3 quality wasn't there.Still copped because classic cw but chips and paint job was horrible.Powder Blue look fire in person.

The quality of the sneaker was there. That was the best leather on a III that wasn't the 88's in over a decade. The quality control and craftmanship wasn't in some of them.

I know everyone saying these aren't limited but my spot only got 25 pairs compared to the 75-100 they normally land. I'd be curious to know numbers cause I've yet to hear anyone post a spot with a decent amount of these. Certainly will be limited in Canada

Last edited:
You crazy if you dont think the Fears were dope, quality on them was superb...

Wonder how many beasts will suddenly like these come Friday 

Dammn im really diggin these. Hopefully its an easy cop. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Crimsons are hot now??

WHAT!?!

Jokers were way better and even the Jokers were a sub-par, easy pass.

The Crimsons though...?! With that purple??

Yikes.

Obviously, I'm old...But i'm still on that "Carolina blue kicks, hottest ninja on the block. Used to wheely bicycles since I was age 6". Glad most of you are passing.

Peace.

Just went to my local mall to see how they were releasing it, and it was a raffle like usually.... and i talked the employees and they told me that out of yesterday and today only 1 person signed up for the raffle... So i don't think they will be too hard to cop if you want a pair

I always wonder for everyone who hated the crimsons because of the purple, do you also hate the grape 5s or aqua. 8s? I thought the crimsons were decent but i wouldnt have copped if i hadnt gotten the deal of a lifetime, $51.00 shipped DS only thing was no box, I was shocked the ebay seller actually shipped them.

But on topic the powder blues are dope and a definite pick up in my eyes.

Don't pay resell prices on these guys, wake your lazy ***' up early on Saturday and hit the streets. These should be easy for everyone to acquire.

All the stores in my area are doing FCFS. Not to mention they are releasing on a million sites online.

Back
Top Bottom