Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Its mad funny to me how the fire red 3s sat for months but these might sell out faster then them... Really?

Its mad funny to me how the fire red 3s sat for months but these might sell out faster then them... Really?
Good for me, I took advantage of that n copped 2. Wearing the **** out of those!

I have a pair locked down (i've always wanted to say that).

I like them, the blue is darker that carolina blue which I def like. And the black and grey compliment it well

In the end, I hope everyone that WANTS them is able to cop. 

Cheers.

Good for me, I took advantage of that n copped 2. Wearing the **** out of those!

I have a pair locked down (i've always wanted to say that).

I like them, the blue is darker that carolina blue which I def like. And the black and grey compliment it well

In the end, I hope everyone that WANTS them is able to cop. 

Cheers.

LMAO you and me both man... love those

im not gonna listen to anyone telling me these are limited. They are not. If a store is saying they got less then bobcats they are lying or they really got more but more employees and employees friends and family want these as apposed to the bobcats. Thats what we need to always take into account when a employee tells us a quantity. If people want the shoe you know employees are putting a bunch aside for regular customers, customers who throw money in their pockets, family, friends, etc... Seeing the launch locator you can tell these will be everywhere plus some.

just to add my two cents, we only got 15 of the bobcats and 12 of these.... so they may not be labeled limited but i feel like most of the accounts that are getting them maybe just receiving small numbers...

IDK where you`re from, but they sold out here in STL the first day. Now, you could have gone that evening and MAYBE found your size if you went to enough stores, but they were gone after 2-3 days for sure.

Every Footlocker within 25 miles of downtown stl is getting them.

In contrast, only 3 stores got the Gamma XII but they all got 2-3 size runs. Friend of mine told me that the stores only have 1 size run(well, the 4 stores that he`s been to this last week anyway)......So instead of the 3 stores having them, they seem to have spread them out among the rest this time.

That might help explain........so they may still be limited, in a sense.

I find that difficult to believe. All of the HOH's in my area are getting them (Cerritos, Lakewood). Even the Buena Park Mall and Stonewood Mall (Downey) Footlockers are getting them. The more and more people scream 'limited', the more difficult it will be to get. I've liked these ever since pictures first surfaced and it looks as if it's going to be harder to purchase. What does it even matter? I never win raffles anyway!
laugh.gif
Thing is that Lakewood HOH is known for getting everything. They get anything that's limited. So a GR shouldn't even be a question. BUT some of the employees there are shady most of them save pairs for themselves.

Since these look like great quality id say there gonna be somewhat limited. Not a full blown GR. Saying that, pairs on lock. Really wanna see some on feets before though, i dunno how there gonna look on feet i dont own smurf shoes ya know lol. They look sick in a box i know that but yeh we wear our kciks. Anyone got more on feet pics they can post?

Footlocker website says that all those HOH in so cal such as Bev Center, Glendale that you mentioned aren't getting them are supposed to get them...

Wow ridiculous. Jordan ups the price, but now retros are looking like they're becoming more and more limited. 
mean.gif

how many people can possibly wanna wear these shoes? theres def going to be more sellers then buyers no matter what happens... If you really miss out which i honestly dont think anyone who trys will just be patient.

his vids are only good if you want to see some shoes early, otherwise else. He's a horrible human being.

Just type "Da Closet Collector" on youtube and half of them are people complaining about how he's selling B grades. :smh:
Damn

It may be a general release, but my connect at Finishline told me they are not receiving these so far as she knows.
Hopefully that changes and they get them.
The new pics has me sold now.

I don't know what's going on with Finish Line. I'm not sure if they're having economical issues or what, but I read somewhere either yesterday or today that Foot Locker would probably buy a share of Finish Line. What I find interesting is, the Champs nearby did their raffle yesterday and today, Foot Locker is doing their's tomorrow and Thursday, but Finish Line is doing FCFS when just last month they were doing raffles. Maybe it just applies to the Finish Line's around here, but they could be getting a full a size run in limited type quantities. Maybe I'm just over analyzing, but I find it strange that they seem to be the only store around me doing a FCFS.

regardless of production number, these are going to be copped for sure.  it's only a matter of time before my home team (dodgers) starts playing soon. so these will be worn to the game everytime. 

I love the AJ III but I don't like these. I wish they would have used a different type of blue for an all blue shoe. Another easy pass for me this month. Looking foward to February.

Last edited:
These pics making the shoe look a whole lot better to me. I think if I can walk into the store and see em in person, I might buy. 

Pics via Sneakernews

I just left finishline and man am I disappointed in what I seen. These are really bad quality in my opinion. The silver inlay feels uncomfortable and looks ugly. The powder blue is bad maybe because they had to dye the nubuck. The 10s might not have that problem since those will be painted. Also seen the lebron 11 graffiti. The print is ugly and up close it's pixelated. Looks like they used a IBM computer from the mid 90s to make the print.

Back
Top Bottom