Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Man, I'm going to have a house full of powder blue's. Oh well, I can always keep them on ice like my boy ny2jerz ny2jerz . I have my size 13 guaranteed at Champs and then just to see if I could double up for the first time ever, I bought a pair on NDC and a pair on FNL. I gotta say, Finish Line is my go to site, it's so easy to cop from them. Had to wait 30 seconds on NDC, but other than that two smooth transactions. I'm 2 for 2 on Finish Line since going that route with my Infrared 3LAB5's.

Last edited:
It sounds terrible but I thought in December with FNL that it was a huge advantage to get a lot of the good stuff there because 25% of the people can never check out because of errors on their CC's or Paypal.

Easy cop on finish line. Checkout easy and got $20 off with rewards card. Can't wait to get them.

Last edited:
people thinking they got lucky winning there local raffles and getting through online easily. truth is no one wants these, making your chances of winning higher. yall fooling yourselves
Why are you even on this thread, to bash people who really wanted the shoe?

Man, I'm going to have a house full of powder blue's. Oh well, I can always keep them on ice like my boy ny2jerz ny2jerz I have my size 13 guaranteed at Champs and then just to see if I could double up for the first time ever, I bought a pair on NDC and a pair on FNL. I gotta say, Finish Line is my go to site, it's so easy to cop from them. Had to wait 30 seconds on NDC, but other than that two smooth transactions. I'm 2 for 2 on Finish Line since going that route with my Infrared 3LAB5's.

Sir, I have a feeling you will curse finishline like the rest of us before your shoe buying days are over. Here's to hoping you can maintain the streak :lol:

people thinking they got lucky winning there local raffles and getting through online easily. truth is no one wants these, making your chances of winning higher. yall fooling yourselves

So people shouldn't feel good about being able to cop these stress free? Smh

i know why are all these fools trippin like this is a doernbecher release smh these are an easy cop just like every1 has said it don't matter that you finally cop on ndc guess what there is a reason for that no one cares about these.

Last edited:

let people cook who cares if it sits this is how all releases should be like

let people who want em get em without worrying about resellers bots hype etc

i dont understand the hate either its a 3 with a predominately blue upper

similar to the DBs with a red upper minus the 3m and icy sole

This cop is looking easy breezy. Anyone wanting therm Finish Line is no problem and with most sizes.

xegcpx.jpg

The hype wasnt much i was able to buy another pair at 8:45 from shoe palace this is crazy lol

maybe cuz its a place to freely voice your opinion and talk about kicks? theres been worse  bashing than this and really it doesn't matter ppl saying oh i cop'd like they found a bag full a money lol these are some of the worst cw of 3's to ever launch

i know why are all these fools trippin like this is a doernbecher release smh these are an easy cop just like every1 has said it don't matter that you finally cop on ndc guess what there is a reason for that no one cares about these.
Although you took time out of a Sat Morning to come to a forum about a shoe you don't like. Just to say YOU don't like the shoe and everyone who wanted and got them shouldn't be excited?

Last edited:
NDC removed my pair at 801 when I logged in for member checkout, so I spent the last hour trying to order through ShoePalace and finally got through

Back
Top Bottom