Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

It's cool to have an opinion and all but why try and make people feel bad about their purchase?
Let them be happy.

And to say these will hit outlets.... The outlet game has changed significantly. Saying they will hit outlets means nothings anymore.

Sir, I have a feeling you will curse finishline like the rest of us before your shoe buying days are over. Here's to hoping you can maintain the streak :lol:

I sure hope not, but then again you can't win them all. I just hope the releases I do go after aren't as hyped up as a lot of releases can be. It's nice to be able to pick out a shoe you want hassle free like back in the day. I wanted the Prelude 7's to kind of match my black and gold GMP 7's but I had no chance from the beginning.

Dudes mad they couldn't cop the kobe preludes so they came in here to see people talking about easy cop and get more salty LOL

Come here yall, it's ok

UImWI8C.jpg

It's cool to have an opinion and all but why try and make people feel bad about their purchase?
Let them be happy.

And to say these will hit outlets.... The outlet game has changed significantly. Saying they will hit outlets means nothings anymore.
Repped....even if they do hit the outlets, Nike still charging 140 for them and they will still fly off the shelves. Period. Even ugly Jordan's don't sit forever.... Let's break it down for em big: remember that ugly girl in high school that smelt like fish? Fast forward 10 years from now and she got five kids... Analogy of the story: ugly things need love to man! :lol:

Dudes mad they couldn't cop the kobe preludes so they came in here to see people talking about easy cop and get more salty LOL

Come here yall, it's ok

UImWI8C.jpg

Lmao This

If anybody is still looking finish line still has a full size run View media item 753338
Also no splash page on adding to cart
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/753339/width/200/height/400[/

Thats whatsup helpin others their still might be pairs at shoe palace i copped at almsot 9:00 AM

Last edited:
Let them be happy.

It's annoying to say the least, it seems it's like that with every release though. There's always people no matter how limited or sought after a release is, someone comes in the thread talking about how ugly the shoe's were and that attributing to why no one wanted the shoe and therefore making it an easy release.

I tried fnl earlier and for like the 4th time in a month it wouldn't take my payment. I don't even know why I keep trying with them. Probably why they still have all sizes cuz nobody can get through

Last edited:
I tried fnl earlier and for like the 4th time in a month it wouldn't take my payment. I don't even know why I keep trying with them. Probably why they still have all sizes cuz nobody can get through
did you try paypal or another card?

wow easy as hell on eastbay. i tried just for the hell of it and there was no wait. sent me straight to payment page

wish that **** happened with other releases
mean.gif
the nice thing about eastbay you can use a coupon code for 30 dollars off a 200 dollar order and buy yourself a shirt or a couple socks for free.. plus no shipping and tax.. love eastbay

If anyone orders from eastbay use couopn code  LKS134K3 and you can get 30 off a 200 dollar order and

basically get 30 dollars of free stuff.  

Last edited:
That was easy. Just copped on eastbay. Been on the fence n passed on the drop in Australia paid more from eastbay but **** it i dont wanna regret this release

the nice thing about eastbay you can use a coupon code for 30 dollars off a 200 dollar order and buy yourself a shirt or a couple socks for free.. plus no shipping and tax.. love eastbay
Where do you get that coupon code?

For everyone complaining about finish line, does the shipping and billing address match on your CC?

did you try paypal or another card?

On a sort of unrelated topic but not so far off, I can never checkout with PayPal. Regardless if it's shoe's or anything else, the transaction never shows up on my PayPal history, any of my bank statements whether it's through my bank account or any of my cards, I also never get anything in the mail as well. I should have mentioned in my earlier post, I did have an issue. I tried checking out with PayPal originally on Finish Line and nothing ever went through, no history on PayPal or my CC app. Luckily, I just decided to checkout again with the same card I had initially chosen with PayPal and right away I got an email and it showed up on the history of my CC app. If this were a shoe I really wanted and really hard to get, I'd be one mad camper today.

Was able to add them in my cart from FNL, but I don't want them so removed it.

On a sort of unrelated topic but not so far off, I can never checkout with PayPal. Regardless if it's shoe's or anything else, the transaction never shows up on my PayPal history, any of my bank statements whether it's through my bank account or any of my cards, I also never get anything in the mail as well. I should have mentioned in my earlier post, I did have an issue. I tried checking out with PayPal originally on Finish Line and nothing ever went through, no history on PayPal or my CC app. Luckily, I just decided to checkout again with the same card I had initially chosen with PayPal and right away I got an email and it showed up on the history of my CC app. If this were a shoe I really wanted and really hard to get, I'd be one mad camper today.
cosigned. never works for me

Back
Top Bottom